Bush Declares Homosexual Marraige Wrong!

Comments

• Reply 121 of 174
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Well according to the bible of the blesoniacs anyone who post on internet message boards and have three syllables in their screen name are sinners and immoral. I think they should be prevented from marrying for that reason.
  • Reply 122 of 174
    Quote:

It's immoral and it's a sin.

The Love that is shared in heterosexual couples is the same for homosexual couples. Its about two people loving each other. To call that immoral, is a sin.

Quote:

Maybe that offends you, and maybe it's not politcally correct, but sometimes the truth can be painful.

Touché
  • Reply 123 of 174
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Well according to the bible of the blesoniacs anyone who post on internet message boards and have three syllables in their screen name are sinners and immoral. I think they should be prevented from marrying for that reason.

damn! now how do i get my green card?
  • Reply 124 of 174
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Salinger

It's immoral and it's a sin.

Good thing this has nothing to do with the laws of the United States.
  • Reply 125 of 174
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

[Bush] did take the [voting area] he was living in for the last I don't know how many years.

Exactly!

Quote:

And when they legalize polygamy and gay marriage, I'll marry Bungie.

I agree 100% with Bush. No gay marriage evar!
  • Reply 126 of 174
    g) the abiloity to get to one of them a green card.
  • Reply 127 of 174
    Quote:

Originally posted by dark_lotus

[...]We're breeding children who want to slice their testicles, and girls who think they are too fat, when they weigh less than 40kg. 13 year old girls who dress like sluts, and want breast implants. [...]Terrorists are the new Jews, the new Communists, and Bush is nothing more than a 21st Century McCarthy. [...]Did you know that next years election will be rigged too? How do I know this, well if you've read about online voting, you'll know that its WINDOWS ONLY. Do I smell fraud?

I may be cutting just the parts that most hit to my eyes when i'm tired but .. what do these have to do with a) bush and b) same-sex marriages? low weight or breast implants have
  • Reply 128 of 174
    Quote:

what do these have to do with a) bush and b) same-sex marriages?

Read the next post (by me after the one you quoted) for your answer
  • Reply 129 of 174
    dark lotus, i can't flame against yuou, you make more sense than those i falme against..
  • Reply 130 of 174
    chu_bakkachu_bakka Posts: 1,793member
    It's funny how people like to throw around the word SIN and IMMORAL...

I've been happily living in sin with my girlfriend for 12 years. WHOOPS! I'm going to hell.

Thank the gods and godesses and beasts of the underworld... that there's separation of church and state.

Most religious teachings are common sense... too bad most people lack common sense and don't seem to get any wisdom from the teachings.

Christians always try to load the debate and equate homosexuality with crimes against children...
  • Reply 131 of 174
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by chu_bakka

It's funny how people like to throw around the word SIN and IMMORAL...

I've been happily living in sin with my girlfriend for 12 years. WHOOPS! I'm going to hell.

Thank the gods and godesses and beasts of the underworld... that there's separation of church and state.

Most religious teachings are common sense... too bad most people lack common sense and don't seem to get any wisdom from the teachings.

Christians always try to load the debate and equate homosexuality with crimes against children...

And thank the stars that you are half a man, and if you have children, likely let the government be half a husband for her.

As for going to hell, it will be here on earth when your children follow your example and you are confronted with a mirror of your own actions. Good luck trying to explain to your son why he should grow up and support his children when "Dad" never showed any commitment. Likewise good luck trying to convince a daughter that this guy is "bad news" because he can't care for her on any level because she won't understand the type of commitment that comes with care.

Not a personal attack, just mentioning it because you cited a personal example.

Nick
  • Reply 132 of 174
    Quote:

And thank the stars that you are half a man, and if you have children, likely let the government be half a husband for her.

As for going to hell, it will be here on earth when your children follow your example and you are confronted with a mirror of your own actions. Good luck trying to explain to your son why he should grow up and support his children when "Dad" never showed any commitment. Likewise good luck trying to convince a daughter that this guy is "bad news" because he can't care for her on any level because she won't understand the type of commitment that comes with care.

Nick

This is completely uncalled for drivel. Thanks!
  • Reply 133 of 174
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

Nick

preceeded by

Quote:

I suppose when we don't allow human sacrifice, polygamy, and pedophilia when religions desire it then we are stomping on the first amendment as well.

where you equated free speech with murder and pedophilia.

Interesting tactic, trumptman. You just say things that are so insane all we can do is sit in shock.

The doctors let you use computers?
  • Reply 134 of 174
    Quote:

Nick

Your assumption is that because a man isn't married he somehow isn't committed to the care and support of his children.

What absolute ****ing bullshit, pardon my French. Where did you get this idea from?

I'm thinking of one couple I know who've been together for some eight years and had their first kid in the winter. If he grows up to be half as supportive and committed as his father he's going to be a pretty damn cool human being. They're not married and as far as I know they have no intention of getting married at all.

Their example isn't uncommon at all.

Your post read like a personal attack; simply writing "not a personal attack" doesn't give you license to be rude to strangers. I don't care how convinced you are that God's on your side nor how many root vegetables you have rammed up your arse.

Not a personal attack: it's just that you always write like you have a root vegetable up your bottom, you understand.
  • Reply 135 of 174
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Edit: here was originally something that I now think crossed the line, and I apologise to Nick. It was like the above post only less funny.

I still find his views scary.
  • Reply 136 of 174
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

Your assumption is that because a man isn't married he somehow isn't committed to the care and support of his children.

What absolute ****ing bullshit, pardon my French. Where did you get this idea from?

I'm thinking of one couple I know who've been together for some eight years and had their first kid in the winter. If he grows up to be half as supportive and committed as his father he's going to be a pretty damn cool human being. They're not married and as far as I know they have no intention of getting married at all.

Their example isn't uncommon at all.

Your post read like a personal attack; simply writing "not a personal attack" doesn't give you license to be rude to strangers. I don't care how convinced you are that God's on your side nor how many root vegetables you have rammed up your arse.

Not a personal attack: it's just that you always write like you have a root vegetable up your bottom, you understand.

I do understand. Thanks, and the vegetables are almost done stewing in the bum. You get first dibs.

Where do I get this idea from? Simple I witness it daily. First as a landlord, second as an educator. Additionally I can assume a lack of commitment because quite simply they haven't made one. It isn't as if undoing a marriage is difficult in this day and age. As others have mentioned the divorce rate is quite high, over 50%. The reasoning for remaining "committed, but unmarried" is dubious at best.

When a couple remains unmarried, she doesn't have to declare his income even though he is in the household. She can work part time and declare herself "working poor." In the U.S. being a "single mom" and "working poor" gets her quite a few benefits including day care, medical care, free breakfast and lunch for the children at school, earned income tax credit, etc.

Even more amazing, while they don't have to combine their incomes for tax and benefit purposes, they can for all their personal purchases. Thus they can get all those benefits, and still buy a house, car and other items jointly.

It allows her to have two husbands. One that is in the home and the other that is the benefits via the government.

I'm quite consistant in that I even advocated civil unions for heterosexual couples who found marriage archaic. Likewise it would stop this type of fraud.

As for your friends, if they take nothing from the government for their children or themselves then that is fine. It doesn't deserve applause or anything because it is what all other "married" couples have to do regarding their children and themselves. Additionally if there is no part of their lives where they forgo reporting both of their incomes (assuming both work) then they would be fully honest in my opinion. However if they get day care from the government while she works, or some other benefit related to her income and not claiming his, then they are playing the system.

I don't know if the system is the same in England as in the states, but I see this plenty here. You have affluent families who can get WIC and food stamps while working two good paying jobs, owning a house and cars all because her income and not claiming his allows them to qualify.

Nick
  • Reply 137 of 174
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    i don't know if this applies to anything, but our grandparents think that it is a sin if my wife and i DON'T have a child.

• Reply 138 of 174
    Quote:

I don't know if the system is the same in England as in the states, but I see this plenty here. You have affluent families who can get WIC and food stamps while working two good paying jobs, owning a house and cars all because her income and not claiming his allows them to qualify.

And in Chicago people get around the housing laws that require a certain percentage of housing go to low income families when the landlords lie on the paperwork and only declare one of the two people living in the condos. That means two rich white people get to live in a better neighborhood with better facilities and better opportunities while the poor blacks get it up the arse agian.

What's your point?
  • Reply 139 of 174
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

I I can assume a lack of commitment because quite simply they haven't made one. It isn't as if undoing a marriage is difficult in this day and age. As others have mentioned the divorce rate is quite high, over 50%. The reasoning for remaining "committed, but unmarried" is dubious at best.

snip

It allows her to have two husbands. One that is in the home and the other that is the benefits via the government.

You assume that the only way to show commitment in a relatioship is through marriage. This is just wrong. Untrue. False.

You also seem to be suggesting that the purpose of a husband is to supply money and nothing else; else how could someone have the government for a husband?

I find this archaic attitude far more frightening then couples of whatever sex living together with emotional commitment but no marriage. As Joni sang, "We don't need no piece of paper from the city hall keeping us tight and true."
  • Reply 140 of 174
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

And in Chicago people get around the housing laws that require a certain percentage of housing go to low income families when the landlords lie on the paperwork and only declare one of the two people living in the condos. That means two rich white people get to live in a better neighborhood with better facilities and better opportunities while the poor blacks get it up the arse agian.

What's your point?

My point is that those who don't make any legal commitments shouldn't act offended when people question their commitments.

Likewise I said nothing about the race of anyone. However I would declare your example to be wrong and needing to be prevented as well. Also showing that rich whites can use lack of marriage to get something via the system is supposed to make me feel better about people who don't commit in any regard how?(marriage or civil union)

Perhaps the real solution is to stop coddling and rewarding women for not being married and having children or to stop rewarding folks for lying to get money that is being redistributed.

Likewise I can tell you that as a landlord the amount of liability lawsuits you would open yourself up to for doing what you claim would be far more damaging financially than any amount they would make off of their renters be they white or black.

Nick