College Background of AO/AI Posters

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 91
    skipjackskipjack Posts: 263member
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

it is the ugliest building but its unique and interesting. everything in the interior is exposed. as an architecture student its a very cool building because you learn a lot from it.

Interesting! I'll have to wander around the building, which I've never done.

deleted stuff
  • Reply 82 of 91
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Skipjack

Interesting! I'll have to wander around the building, which I've never done.

Related to friendliness, I haven't found any open wireless networks. The Physics labs have a couple of transmitters in the Hearst Annex, but they aren't open. I haven't found a signal in the Doe library, LeConte Hall, or Evans Hall. I'm not a regular student, and haven't tried anywhere else.

really? errrr... I was under the impression that the AirBears network was virtually campus wide.

bummer
  • Reply 83 of 91
    skipjackskipjack Posts: 263member
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

really? errrr... I was under the impression that the AirBears network was virtually campus wide.

bummer

Well, as I said, I'm not a regular. I'll have to do some reading on AirBears.

deleted stuff
  • Reply 84 of 91
    objra10objra10 Posts: 679member
    Skipjack

Way to get off topic there... thanks
  • Reply 85 of 91
    OBJRA10

we don't need your comments
  • Reply 86 of 91
    excuse me? I started this thread, so I think I'm a pretty good judge of whether or not it's on topic. I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out that someone's comments are off topic.

Then for you to edit my post the way you did is unexcusable.
  • Reply 87 of 91
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by OBJRA10

excuse me? I started this thread, so I think I'm a pretty good judge of whether or not it's on topic. I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out that someone's comments are off topic.

Threads evolve, deal with it. There is no need to power trip.
  • Reply 88 of 91
    finboyfinboy Posts: 383member
    B.A. from a public university in the Southeast,

M.B.A. from a public university in the Southeast, and finally a Ph.D. from a public university in the Southeast.

Not that it makes any difference -- except that students can call me "doctor" if they want to and they are expected to wait 15 minutes if I don't show up to teach my class on time.
  • Reply 89 of 91
    Quote:

oh, so you can freely call someone a moron but when someone calls you one its unexcusable?

riiight

quit the power trips
  • Reply 90 of 91
    talk about a power trip... I think when a moderator for no good reason comes in, completely changes my post and calls me a moron it's unexcusable.

Read what my post says... .here I'll make it real easy

Quote:

Skipjack

Way to get off topic there... thanks

• Reply 91 of 91
    Quote:

talk about a power trip... I think when a moderator for no good reason comes in, completely changes my post and calls me a moron it's unexcusable.

Read what my post says... .here I'll make it real easy

yes, nice of you to edit it after being warned. so, now you are trying to just pretend as if you did nothing wrong.

the point remains, you had no problem calling someone a moron until you were called the same.

move on, there are more important things to waste your time with and I'm enjoying this as you in the process of trying to get your thread "back on topic" created the biggest deviation.