Is this the most popular Mac forum site?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 46
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Macnn is probabily the biggest, but AI has the good size for me : not too small to allow a great diversity, and not to huge to allow us to know a good amount of regular posters.

AI has a great look also. However it's the first forum i ever enter in, I tried some others, but AI is still my favorite. As someone said previously, i feel here like in a sort of home.
  • Reply 42 of 46
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    This, and the Mac Ach, are the only two decent Mac forums in existence, me thinks. The only two I still frequent, anyways.

MacNN is ugly, and the forums are terribly organized. I get lost in the stupidity of it all.

• Reply 43 of 46
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

I've always found AI to be the best place to belong to, but not really the biggest. MacNN is probably the biggest, but AI is kinda like home, in a weird, internet, psycho, I-Have-No-Life kinda way.

Yeah, I feel the same way.

The best part of AI is that you can see all the forums without scrolling down.
  • Reply 44 of 46
    Well, AI was just puking out some sort of SQL error every time I tried to load and I didn't know what to do with myself. I may not post that often but I've become quite accustomed to reading through this site at night.

Most of the other forums seem a tad bloated and and have a few too many members that like post as much as possible in every single thread.

It's just better here.
  • Reply 45 of 46
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by InactionMan

Well, AI was just puking out some sort of SQL error every time I tried to load.......

Yep, I have had this come up a few times in the recent past..Don't really know what to make of it as I don't write code...But the 68Klma..pages were chronic for doing the SQL error scenario.

It's still hit & miss, but it is better...than it was.
  • Reply 46 of 46
    It's a known problem on the server end. Gorgonzola has been working on it for a while now.