What do Women want ?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It is said the Dr Sigmund Freud uttered this famous line before dying.

I have tried answering it. I have asked many women, but they all seem so damned contrary.

So as an act of kindess...( put me outa my myseries )

I asks you fer your opinions.

" What do Women Want ?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 111
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Respect.
  • Reply 2 of 111
    loganlogan Posts: 284member
    cars, clothes, yachts, jets
  • Reply 3 of 111
    heifetzheifetz Posts: 26member
    Most of all, security and love.

.h
  • Reply 4 of 111
    dr deepdr deep Posts: 63member
    I think it would be for all the men who ask questions like "what do women want" in internet forums to get off their ever expanding bottoms go outside, buy a lady some flowers and and a card that says " sorry honey i have realised the error of my ways, i will never again spend hours upon hours in front my little radiation box (or boxes in some lucky folks situations) instead i will rub your feet with essential oils and clean up the mess i'm always making and i will stop pretending to be interested in what your saying just to get some hot and wet and i will actually care for your opinions. well something like that i reckon. not that i would know, i dont think i've even seen a real woman. BUT WHEN I DO...
  • Reply 5 of 111
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

Respect.

and love
  • Reply 6 of 111
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

love

and honesty.
  • Reply 7 of 111
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    powerdoc, you've got a 2ual? cool
  • Reply 8 of 111
    Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant

and honesty.

and shoes.
  • Reply 9 of 111
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    What do women want?

How much does a car cost?

What does a computer application do?

How much is a plane ticket to Vancouver?

The shoes are big though. Very big. Shoes are definitely a part of the final equation, despite any sarcasm on my part. My woman had so many friggin shoe boxes on her shelf last year (she never gets rid of any of them), that it broke the friggin shelf. I shit you not...

...granted the drywall in our condo is kind of cheap, but still. Shoes!

• Reply 10 of 111
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    A man who will find out what she wants to do--and make her do it.
  • Reply 11 of 111
    Yep they want you to buy 'em shoes so will feel even better when they walk all over you in them..... not that i dont appreciate even degrading forms of affection...... sorry bitterness levels reaching an all time high.
  • Reply 12 of 111
    tjosaltjosal Posts: 32member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dr Deep

Yep they want you to buy 'em shoes so will feel even better when they walk all over you in them..... not that i dont appreciate even degrading forms of affection...... sorry bitterness levels reaching an all time high.

Yikes
  • Reply 13 of 111
    yeah, really dr. deep, just chill.
  • Reply 14 of 111
    naderfannaderfan Posts: 156member
    As a woman, I definitely agree shoes are important. You need a certain kind of pair for each type of outfit: skirts, dress pants, jeans, shorts, etc. They have to match your outfit in color and style. You need some with heels and some that are flat. You need sandals but also dress shoes that aren't open-toed. Etc. etc. etc.

But as far as what women want, I don't know. I don't think there is a universal answer. Heck, I don't even know what I want. But I know it when I see it. So good luck guys! I don't envy you a bit.
  • Reply 15 of 111
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by segovius

They want you Aqua

Yep! That's true!

Australian guys can be very sexy, it seems.

(As long as they're sexy AND smart!!!!!)

(and cute )

with hard thighs

muscular, well-developed calves

nice ass

strong jaw

straight nose

broad shoulders

medium brown hair, blue sparkling eyes, good chest/torso with moderate amount of hair. And more, more, more...

This isn't my REAL post. My real post I'll have to do when I get home from work. It will be more cerebral. heh. At least, that's the plan. Right now I'm in the middle of administering a math test for the state.
  • Reply 16 of 111
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I'm not sure we want to see your cerebral post Carol. Might cause some of us to experience cranial overload.

• Reply 17 of 111
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kneelbeforezod

and shoes.

I can confirm this one : shoes and bags

For me it's dual
  • Reply 18 of 111
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    if you want to know what a woman wants, read a kitchen psychology book or freud or whatever where men (or women) give examples of what they think women want.

but if you want to know what A Particular Woman Wants, ASK HER.

that simple. as otherwise maybe according to the kitchen psychology books you might think "women don't want to hear talk about soccer" "women want kids" "women want to get married" "women want to go shopping for clothes" and "women want to have big boobs" ... when The Woman Of Your Particular Interest might prefer watching soccer over the discussions / hassles of human reproductional needs or civil statuses, could possible not care less about her boob size and would hate shopping even more than an average male going to Target on a busy, sunny sunday afternoon ...

i think all you need to care about is what The Woman Of Your Particular Interest wants. Ask her, or her friends.
  • Reply 19 of 111
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member

I hope no women like that 200 $ gucci iPod case.. who'd want to hide their beautiful iPod to such a mosnter?
  • Reply 20 of 111
    nebulousnebulous Posts: 193member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

I hope no women like that 200 $ gucci iPod case.. who'd want to hide their beautiful iPod to such a mosnter?

That thing looks icky.

As far as "what women want", well... that varies from woman to woman.

To generalize, we want devotion, love, tenderness, soft touches, respect, safety, and much, much more.

Oh, I would have to agree about shoes though. I definitely get the occasional inexplicable urge to run out and buy a new pair of sandals.