What do Women want ?

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 111
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Carol, don't be shy, post a link: The G-Spot & Female Ejaculation 8)
  • Reply 102 of 111
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant

Carol, don't be shy, post a link: The G-Spot & Female Ejaculation 8)

good info yo, thanks for the linkage
  • Reply 103 of 111
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Defiant

Carol, don't be shy

Hi Defiant. Do you really think I seem shy?
  • Reply 104 of 111
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member

Soooo-wha, can all women "squirt"? It is believable that most woman can have G-spot orgasms, but can they all squirt, or is that more the domain of the "chosen ones"?
  • Reply 105 of 111
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    jesus, who else than Carol A can post a link about female ejaculation that is linked to a site that is owned by some "liberated christians"??

This Dave guy, who seems to have written the article, says that "it has been estimated between 10% and 40% of women are capable of ejaculation" to answer your question Randy.

Quote:

Women with well-toned PC muscles are more likely to ejaculate and generally have better orgasms.

... PC muscles? My Mac muscles are well built... and my G4-point is just under my fingertips.

Quote:

if a woman expels fluid other than urine from her urethra, she shouldn't have to make it squirt for it to qualify as ejaculation

OK, I am dumb. What is the urine doing in the urethra?

• Reply 106 of 111
    celcocelco Posts: 211member
    As i told you aquafire right now the devil building you a special wing in hell just for you...It takes a special talent to come up with posts like this.. and my son. Hmm what do women want... Bling Bling baby. Nothing exceeds like excess.

Actually I wouldnt know if it bit me... depends of the women or in your case the very young girl or is that old women Opps that was a bit harsh but I know you can take it... PS: The check is in the mail. Warm regards from my all of my harem....Celco
  • Reply 107 of 111
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

This Dave guy, who seems to have written the article, says that "it has been estimated between 10% and 40% of women are capable of ejaculation" to answer your question Randy.

Neat!

Quote:

OK, I am dumb. What is the urine doing in the urethra?

While I'm no expert on feminine terminology, wouldn't the urethra be a quite normal place to find urine? Perhaps you have mistaken it for the word "uterus"? Just a guess! Neither are to be mistaken for the singer Aretha Franklin, of course.

I've read that women often mistake the sensation of an impending orgasm for that of peeing, though.
  • Reply 108 of 111
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Randycat - just my opinion, but I think any woman would be capable of ejaculation. She just has to be in a state of extreme arousal...with g-spot stimulation.

As I said, just my opinion.
  • Reply 109 of 111
    gspottergspotter Posts: 342member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

She just has to be in a state of extreme arousal...with g-spot stimulation.

Not to forget that women can have a great number of erogenous zones (see this cartoon (containing a drawing of naked persons). I can drive my wife nuts by fondling her shoulder.

BTW: This thread really fits my pseudonym. 8)