• Reply 23 of 111
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    A new PowerBook.
  • Reply 24 of 111
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

Yep! That's true!

Australian guys can be very sexy, it seems.

(As long as they're sexy AND smart!!!!!)

(and cute )

Hard thighs

Muscular, well-developed calves

Nice ass

Strong jaw

Straight nose

Broad shoulders

Medium brown hair, blue sparkling eyes, good chest/torso with moderate amount of hair. And more, more, more...

Describes me to a " T "

• Reply 25 of 111
    hehe, my mom has 2 20ftx20ft rooms filled to the ceiling with clothes and shoes.... and every closet in the house as well (5 closets)... it's kinda crazy. really. you can dig a hole in the clothes and tunnel your way through it
  • Reply 26 of 111
    xionjaxionja Posts: 504member
    love, loyalty, respect and spontaneity.
  • Reply 27 of 111
    xionjaxionja Posts: 504member
    Quote:

Originally posted by xionja

love, loyalty, respect and spontaneity.

(and respect might include respecting the decision to buy more shoes)
  • Reply 28 of 111
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    What does it say about our culture when it takes this long for someone to say:

cock.
  • Reply 29 of 111
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matsu

cock.

• Reply 30 of 111
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

I asks you fer your opinions.

"What do Women Want ?

Allow me to quote the venerable DMX:

Quote:

Aiyyo!! dog, I meet bitches, discrete bitches

Street bitches, slash, cocoa puff sweet bitches

Make you wanna eat bitches, but not me

Y?all niggaz eat off the plate all you want but not D

I **** with these hoes from a distance

The instant they start to catch feelings

I start to stealin they shit

Then I?m out just like a thief in the night

I sink my teeth in to bite

You thinkin life, I?m thinkin more like - whassup tonight?

Come on ma, you know I got a wife

And even though that pussy tight I?m not gon? jeapordize my life

So what is it you want from a nigga?

I gave you, you gave me - bitch, I blazed you, you blazed me

Nothin more, nothin less, but you at my door

Willin to confess that it?s the best you ever tested

Better than all the rest, I?m like, "aight girlfriend, hold up

I gave you, what you gave me boo, a nut"

Aiyyo, I think about when a nigga didn't have

and a nigga told a joke, and the bitches didn't laugh

See now I do the math, I see if you got this

and this and this to some cats, that nigga's the shit

And that's all they ****in with, but see these bitches don't know

If these bitches ain't for real, these bitches don't go

Knock on door, no show, I'm sleep tryin to creep

wit yo' best friend, put it in, dig deep

- "What These Bitches Want From A Nigga" from "And Then There Was X"

That said, women just want someone to love them and hold their umbrella when it rains.
  • Reply 31 of 111
    trick falltrick fall Posts: 1,271member
    A new pair of shoes are a girls best friend.....That said women want what men want. They want to cum. Men are just simpler to operate in that regard.
  • Reply 32 of 111
    fangornfangorn Posts: 323member
    If you have to ask . . .

• Reply 33 of 111
    fangornfangorn Posts: 323member
    *bursts back into the thread with a look of extreme agitation in her face and wringing her hands*

Look, a woman will give up the whole shoe "thing" for the right man. Or, at least surpress it. I mean, I know men don't understand the importance of having just the right pair of shoes for an outfit, but it's real, and it's there and . . . sooner or later it will surface.

So be prepared.
  • Reply 34 of 111
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fangorn

*bursts back into the thread with a look of extreme agitation in her face and wringing her hands*

Look, a woman will give up the whole shoe "thing" for the right man. Or, at least surpress it. I mean, I know men don't understand the importance of having just the right pair of shoes for an outfit, but it's real, and it's there and . . . sooner or later it will surface.

So be prepared.

Yea. A pair of shoes that match your soccer team does miracles. It not only makes your feet pretty and your bf happy but you also can hear a lot of other compliments for the shoes ... (unless you go for Burn or Earthquakes or something else as bad). Yea, I like the last pair of shoes I've got (of a total of 3 pairs of shoes for both seasons, winter = non-soccer, and soccer)
  • Reply 35 of 111
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    So this topic is leading to a vital connection- does a woman cum more easily if she is wearing her favorite pair of shoes?
  • Reply 36 of 111
    hmurchisonhmurchison Posts: 12,436member
    What women want?

Love...respect...honesty?

Bwahahahahahahah

Come'on guys don't wimp out now.

Ladies want Brad Pitt, they want Orlando Bloom. Don't think for once that all women are looking for the lovey dovey shiet. Many want what you want. Someone good lookin to take home.

Desireable men tend to carry the trait of the Alpha Male which Carol has so eloquently described above.

What Men need to be focused on is what WE want. That's the most important thing. Handle that well and all else falls into place.
  • Reply 37 of 111
    Quote:

Originally posted by hmurchison

What women want?

Love...respect...honesty?

Bwahahahahahahah

Come'on guys don't wimp out now.

Ladies want Brad Pitt, they want Orlando Bloom. Don't think for once that all women are looking for the lovey dovey shiet. Many want what you want. Someone good lookin to take home.

Desireable men tend to carry the trait of the Alpha Male which Carol has so eloquently described above.

What Men need to be focused on is what WE want. That's the most important thing. Handle that well and all else falls into place.

You forgot Hugh Jackman and Johnny Depp.

Funny thing though... despite women saying they want "love, respect and honesty" most tend to go for guys who give them none of those. Just an observation...

And I'm surprised nobody mentioned a sense of humor. I find that many VERY attractive women love guys with a good sense of humor. I know one woman who, literally looks like a Barbie doll (and YES guys she's damn near proportional too...) and if a guy doesn;t make her laugh he's gone.
  • Reply 38 of 111
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dmz

A man who will find out what she wants to do--and make her do it.

What do you actually mean by this?

Could you possibly give an example, because it sounds rather sinister at first glance.
  • Reply 39 of 111
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dr Deep

i will stop pretending to be interested in what your saying just to get some hot and wet and i will actually care for your opinions,

I think the ideal relationship is one in which no one is being USED, either for sex, financial support, or as a live-in maid!

If both people are educated and hold down jobs they find professionally rewarding, then I would think their relationship *should* stand more of a chance of being based on mutual respect and true affection.

In many relationships, familiarity seems to breed contempt. People should live together without being married for as long as possible. If their relationship still holds up after such a time, only then should marriage (and children) be contemplated.

A man who thinks: "This relationship sucks, but I guess I'll stay in it for the easy sex," or a woman who thinks: "This relationship sucks, but I guess I'll stay in it for the meal ticket," both get what they deserve.
  • Reply 40 of 111
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

A man who thinks: "This relationship sucks, but I guess I'll stay in it for the easy sex," or a woman who thinks: "This relationship sucks, but I guess I'll stay in it for the meal ticket," both get what they deserve. [/B]

OMG !

A MacHappy Burger...