Blah, Rev A socks are awful. Looking forward to rev B

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL....0.1.1.0.1.0.1

Blah, Rev A socks are awful. Looking forward to rev B. I will wait to revision B, they will have a better price point, be 35% warmer and be 20% cozier. Damn you Apple, you missed the mark again!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 87
    </sarcasm>

there... i just wanted to put the sarcasm tag in there for you.
  • Reply 2 of 87
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    The dual-core socks with 90nm symmetric multi-threaded fabric should be a significant improvement, if the new low-k sheep can get yields up.

And don't even get me started on the GPU, or the base RAM.
  • Reply 3 of 87
    And the sock fans make too much noise, I can't enjoy the music!
  • Reply 4 of 87
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    i hope apple will ad an angora version in revB.
  • Reply 5 of 87
    Our top flight wool sheep in Australia are making the plastics now.
  • Reply 6 of 87
    I hope their supplier has the knitting process all ironed out so Apple doesn't have to back bump these to just "Grey" and be stuck at that color for over a year...
  • Reply 7 of 87
    apple didn't make a remote control for the socks!!
  • Reply 8 of 87
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    They don't even fit my reasonably sized feet.
  • Reply 9 of 87
    frank777frank777 Posts: 5,839member
    The election must have thrown the space/time continuum out of whack.

We usually don't see this kind of insanity start till a month before MacWorld.
  • Reply 10 of 87
    Pfft. The Dell Sock will be able to fit twice as many feet in it (as long as the feet are half the size).
  • Reply 11 of 87
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    I am waiting for dual socks myself.
  • Reply 12 of 87
    great thread!
  • Reply 13 of 87
    mac voyermac voyer Posts: 1,294member
    Once again, Apple sticks with this all-in-one plan for its consumer designs. There doesn't seem to be any way to upgrade any portion of the product. When it is outdated, you just have to throw the whole thing away and buy another. They will never learn. PC users will never go for this approach.
  • Reply 14 of 87
    When are we going to see the SteveNote for these? I hope they work for him cause I'd hate to see him chuck one off the stage...

And when will they make a headless sock? WTF, why do I have to buy the sock AND an iPod to make it work??

They'll never learn.
  • Reply 15 of 87
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    What no iSocks Mini? What's to keep my iPod mini cozy and warm?!

At least the iSocks are backwards compatible.
  • Reply 16 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac Voyer

Once again, Apple sticks with this all-in-one plan for its consumer designs. There doesn't seem to be any way to upgrade any portion of the product. When it is outdated, you just have to throw the whole thing away and buy another. They will never learn. PC users will never go for this approach.

You can't even wash them?

Just imagine what a Windows sock would look like: After a while there holes would be appearing and you'd have to put patches all over the place. You'd even have to patch the patches sometimes.
  • Reply 17 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by RolandG

You can't even wash them?

Just imagine what a Windows sock would look like: After a while there holes would be appearing and you'd have to put patches all over the place. You'd even have to patch the patches sometimes.

Not to mention what they would start to smell like!!!
  • Reply 18 of 87
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    What was wrong with platinum gray socks?

(forgot to add the little angry man)
  • Reply 19 of 87
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    I hear stores like Best Buy & Target are complaining because Apple makes them buy all of the colors, even if only one or two of the colors are popular.
  • Reply 20 of 87
    YOU SOCKS WEARERS ARE STUPID.

I ONLY WEAR SANDALS ON MY FEET THROUGHOUT THE YEAR EVEN WHENN IT ITS WINTER AND MY FEET ARE PERFECTLY OKAY

YOU JUST WANT TO BE DEFFERNET, WELL WAKE UP, WE DON'T LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE WANTS TO SOCKS SOME US HAVE ALWAYS WORN SANDALS WITHOUT SOCKS AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY WE HAVE ALWAYS WORN SOCKS ON OUR FEET WE WILL ALWAYS WHERE SOCKS ON OUR FEETS.

YOU STUPID SOCKS WEARERS SUCK WEARING YOUR SICK SUCKY SOCKS YOU SUCH SICKLY SOCKWEARING SUCKERS