Human common descent ancestor discovered

1131415161719»

Comments

• Reply 361 of 378
    Quote:

Originally posted by dmz

You have great faith, grasshopper.

If there is any faith in science than it is in the process not the answers of the day.

The universe is big and what we know and understand is little. The scientific method lets us observe, measure, test and interact with the universe in order to figure it out. Sure we get it wrong from time to time, but our methods let us fix things.
  • Reply 362 of 378
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Carson that post was brilliant. That I think is the single most important part of science: the uncertainty principle. Reminds me of learning about Total Maximum Daily Load plans in Hydrology. They at the NRCS (in the Dept. of Agriculture) use something called "adaptive implementation" in that they field test every theory and are constantly refining pollution models. Science always has a margin of error; we can always be more accurate, and yet never perfectly accurate.

OK this thread seriously has worked its course. Creationists simply do not know how to debate, listen, or understand logic. dmz and all you Bushies go back and watch some Blue Collar TV for a look at yourself.

Everyone I think this is an appropriate website which sums up this topic.

http://www.askepticalapproach.com/