Time to make things fun..

Comments

• Reply 501 of 622
    mac_dollmac_doll Posts: 527member
    Placebo had to research something.. Just kidding, dear.

Marc: Sorry, but you'll have make a shooting star on your own, kthx.

Mike: I'm sure she'll warm up to Macworld eventually. For me, that'd be Heaven! I'd also be game for WWDC or any old Computer Fair.
  • Reply 502 of 622
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac_Doll

Disregard the silly stuff.

OK, Done.

Most of the guys here seem like dicks...they seem to be the types that are looking for chicks online because they get punched in the face every time they go to a bar.
  • Reply 503 of 622
    Holy crap.. I see you dislike MySpace, but not all of the other stuff is silly.. like the words I typed and the video clips... I like those... I trust you saw my other photos, right?

Have you ever been dissed in a bar? I've only been to a female strip bar... an ex-manager threw me my 21st birthday party there... I probably shouldn't be saying this...
  • Reply 504 of 622
    You know what? I just noticed that this thread is the biggest one on this forum; 515 posts and over 7,000 views.. holy shit..
  • Reply 505 of 622
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

I've only been to a female strip bar... an ex-manager threw me my 21st birthday party there... I probably shouldn't be saying this...

so you've ever only been to 1 bar in your entire adult life?

Dont you go out or stuff?
  • Reply 506 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

If it weren't for being a teenager and having access to Wikipedia for hours on end, I would've had to look that up.

yeah right, you had to look that up!
  • Reply 507 of 622
    Marc: Uh, no. 1) I don't have a lot of money to blow on having fun. 2) I'm painfully shy in public situations.
  • Reply 508 of 622
    Quote:

Marc: Uh, no. 1) I don't have a lot of money to blow on having fun. 2) I'm painfully shy in public situations.

Dont feel bad, I have been to a total of 2 bars, one for my 21st birthday and one with a long-time buddy to "shoot the breaze" after he had been out of town for a few weeks, or three if you count the time I went to a sports bar to watch an out of market NFL game on their sunday ticket when I was under age...had wings and coke...nice bouncer...

Bars are really over rated, and besides, why would you want to pick up a drunk, when you are drunk too? there is more to life than sex with drunk strangers.
  • Reply 509 of 622
    Quote:

Holy crap.. I see you dislike MySpace, but not all of the other stuff is silly.. like the words I typed and the video clips... I like those... I trust you saw my other photos, right?

Sorry, it was done more as a joke.
  • Reply 510 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

Bars are really over rated, and besides, why would you want to pick up a drunk, when you are drunk too? there is more to life than sex with drunk strangers.

...should have told yo fat mama that.
  • Reply 511 of 622
    Bugger off, Marc. I agree with him. I don't like to drink; when I do, which is rare, it's only two drinks maximum. I certainly prefer to have sex with someone I know well.

a_greer: I was joking about MySpace, sweetie. I was flattered you did that actually.
  • Reply 512 of 622
    Quote:

Bugger off, Marc. I agree with him. I don't like to drink; when I do, which is rare, it's only two drinks maximum. I certainly prefer to have sex with someone I know well.

sorry, I didn't realise you were a nice Christian lass.
  • Reply 513 of 622
    What a nice assumption. Uh, try again.

I'm spiritual, this is true, but it has nothing to do with that. It's my choice to not drink large amounts of alcohol. I just don't like it.

You can also be moralistic without being Christian.
  • Reply 514 of 622
    Maybe you should try getting stoned and just chill out a bit, you seem easily excitable.

I'd definately try the drink route another time though, it might help you with losing your virginity.
  • Reply 515 of 622
    Quote:

I don't like to drink; when I do, which is rare, it's only two drinks maximum.

Same here, usually just 2 (various brown liquer)-n-cokes and I am done, I figure ir like this, in this world, I am the only thing that I am truly in 100% control of, why give up what little control you have?

Being drunk isnt really fun; did it once and absolutly hated the fact that I could not think streight.
  • Reply 516 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

Maybe you should try getting stoned and just chill out a bit, you seem easily excitable.

Why dont you back off, duche bag.
  • Reply 517 of 622
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Ladies aren't impressed by pissy forum members, lads.
  • Reply 518 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Ladies aren't impressed by pissy forum members, lads.

No shit, I just dont really care to read posts that are just sick egging on...Has MarcUK said anything constructive since like page 6?
  • Reply 519 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

No shit, I just dont really care to read posts that are just sick egging on...Has MarcUK said anything constructive since like page 6?

Bugger, did I saw something constructive on Page 6? Sorry - I wont do it again.

• Reply 520 of 622
    Marc, I know you're just being your Brit self, but I think you're being too quick with the assumptions. First off, I'm far from a virgin. I've had sex twice.. both are regrettable. Quite honestly, my first time is something I don't like to talk about because it's somewhat traumatic.

I am excitable... and if I ever want to get stoned to mellow out, I'll do it on my own accord. Until weed becomes legal though, I'll stick to just burning incense and scented candles.

a_greer: By the way, it's douche.