Official WWDC 2006 Countdown Thread..!!

Comments

• Reply 121 of 231
    mattyjmattyj Posts: 898member
    YES OH GOD YES, 21 HOURS AND 56 MINUTEN!
  • Reply 122 of 231
    19 hours, 56 minutes.
  • Reply 123 of 231
    lakingsfnlakingsfn Posts: 141member
    Sweet!! Can't wait to watch the webcast.
  • Reply 124 of 231
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    What webcast?
  • Reply 125 of 231
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    18 hours 15 minutes
  • Reply 126 of 231
    17HOURS 56MINUTES YEEHAW!
  • Reply 127 of 231
    This is getting ridiculous. Why won't time just speed up?
  • Reply 128 of 231
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

• Reply 129 of 231
    17 HOURS!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 130 of 231
    At this rate this thread will reach a GIZILLION posts by the time the keynote starts...
  • Reply 131 of 231
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mattyj

At this rate this thread will reach a GIZILLION posts by the time the keynote starts...

Oh well.

16 hours and 43 minutes!
  • Reply 132 of 231
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    16 hours, 21 minutes
  • Reply 133 of 231
    aplnubaplnub Posts: 2,605member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Placebo

16 hours, 21 minutes

16 hours 16 minutes
  • Reply 134 of 231
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,953member
    Quote:

A watched clock does not boil.
  • Reply 135 of 231
    16 hours and uh, 15 minutes.

Has the suspense killed anyone yet?
  • Reply 136 of 231
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mattyj

16 hours and uh, 15 minutes.

Has the suspense killed anyone yet?

16 hours, 11 minutes, and I'm not dead yet.
  • Reply 137 of 231
    Gotta stay strong!

Is it me or has this WWDC been the most anticipated one of recent years or does every successive Apple event demand an incremental increase of hype???
  • Reply 138 of 231
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    Quote:

16 hours, 11 minutes, and I'm not dead yet.

you only anticipate what YOU THINK YOU KNOW...but more momentus was last year, i don't think anyone thought that apple would go intel, and this has got to be one of the best transitions of any company to such a new backbone of their business. that should scare most competitors apple has seen the light and they can deliver it ahead of schedule and build further momentum of their future.

now i want to see what else apple does to amaze and deliver even more than we could ever think is possible. that is the magic of apple and SJ and his team. they are driven. hope they don't get the MS disease.

• Reply 139 of 231
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Luckily I got other stuff to think about. Or to try to think about... ARGHGHGH The thing is my timezone means that I have to go to sleep then wake up in the morning to digest the flurry of WWDC information. Which could actually be better than desperately latching on to the drip-feed and frenzied collation of dribbles of information coming out as the Stevenote happens.

You know, if no Mac Pros are announced, there's going to be a huge rebellion. We're gonna have to storm the gates of 1 Infinte Loop and demand satisfaction (along with more than 2 drive bays )
  • Reply 140 of 231
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NOFEER

you only anticipate what YOU THINK YOU KNOW...but more momentus was last year, i don't think anyone thought that apple would go intel, and this has got to be one of the best transitions of any company to such a new backbone of their business. that should scare most competitors apple has seen the light and they can deliver it ahead of schedule and build further momentum of their future.....now i want to see what else apple does to amaze and deliver even more than we could ever think is possible. that is the magic of apple and SJ and his team. they are driven....

Excellence. I see the pre-RDF has already started to infuse into the populace. Yeah, Apple is like, so the best company EVER!!11!!one!1!!! ZOMYGODDDS DA SHIZZLE TO DA DIZZLE !!