Official WWDC 2007 Keynote CountDOWN Thread

Comments

• Reply 41 of 303
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    10 Days 13 Hours. AAPL at $121+ .Frack me
  • Reply 42 of 303
    bergermeisterbergermeister Posts: 6,784member
    Some people are making tons of money right now... if it does fall, it will only do so slowly, giving them time to sell and reap the goodies.

Personally, I don't own stocks, so I don't get the goodies. Then again, I never have the stress that comes when things start falling.

Just about 10 days to go... Insomnia will set in sometime around Tuesday and last for a week.

Looking forward to it.

Where's Suni?
  • Reply 43 of 303
    sunilramansunilraman Posts: 8,133member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

...Where's Suni?

Lurking and posting under a different username. To facilitate (semi) anonymous ranting and raving. You'll know which posts are mine in disguise (hint: BSG references). My AI family, I am still with you. Heh...
  • Reply 44 of 303
    irelandireland Posts: 17,798member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunilraman View Post

Lurking and posting under a different username. To facilitate (semi) anonymous ranting and raving. You'll know which posts are mine in disguise (hint: BSG references). My AI family, I am still with you. Heh...

We missed you my good man.

Less than 60 years to go!
  • Reply 45 of 303
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    10 days and 2 hours to GO, here comes June!
  • Reply 46 of 303
    9 Days 9 Hours.
  • Reply 47 of 303
    max_naylormax_naylor Posts: 194member
    9 days. 3 hours.

Shouldn’t the Temporary Insanity forum have kicked in by now?! Aarrgh! The tension!

There are insufficient punctuation marks and emoticons to express my current emotion!!!!!
  • Reply 48 of 303
    shanmugamshanmugam Posts: 1,200member
    8 Days and 23 Hours and 59 Mins to GO
  • Reply 49 of 303
    8 days, 14 hours, 57 minutes.
  • Reply 50 of 303
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by blackbird_1.0 View Post

8 days, 14 hours, 57 minutes.

I'm sure that's wrong (11am PST), (19:00GMT) I have it at about 8days 23hours remaining. You need to add 9 hours on to your time.
  • Reply 51 of 303
    I hate the fact that we're thinking about hours at this point, if we want to time to fly up to the keynote we should have really kept it to days only until the last 2 days. \
  • Reply 52 of 303
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I'm sure that's wrong (11am PST), (19:00GMT) I have it at about 8days 23hours remaining. You need to add 9 hours on to your time.

I think there's a 3 hour difference between PST and EST (me). 11 - 8 = 3.

Also, look at the time above my post.
  • Reply 53 of 303
    Quote:

I think there's a 3 hour difference between PST and EST (me). 11 - 8 = 3.

How would a time difference make a difference to the amount of hours till the keynote? The only thing the time difference would do would make the keynote occur at a different local time, it wouldn't change the amount of hours until it happened. If you're still curious the event will happen in 8 days, 19 hours and 28 minutes.
  • Reply 54 of 303
    Quote:

How would a time difference make a difference to the amount of hours till the keynote? The only thing the time difference would do would make the keynote occur at a different local time, it wouldn't change the amount of hours until it happened. If you're still curious the event will happen in 8 days, 19 hours and 28 minutes.

My apologies. Sorry. \
  • Reply 55 of 303
    Quote:

My apologies. Sorry. \

No worries, not sure if you were being sarcastic or not with that comment, really I'm just telling you this so you'll know when the keynote is happening. I'll be back in the thread in 8 days.
  • Reply 56 of 303
    mrpiddlymrpiddly Posts: 406member
    steve better release the 8 core laptop with a 8800 that ive been wishing for. And it should be able to run of hydrogen and have a fold out 120 inch multitouch screen.

It will all fit inside the current macbook pro's body of course.

• Reply 57 of 303
    Quote:

No worries, not sure if you were being sarcastic or not with that comment, really I'm just telling you this so you'll know when the keynote is happening. I'll be back in the thread in 8 days.

Quote:

I hate the fact that we're thinking about hours at this point, if we want to time to fly up to the keynote we should have really kept it to days only until the last 2 days. \

8 days is 192 Hours. 192 !!!! Arhghghhhghgghh

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrpiddly View Post

steve better release the 8 core laptop with a 8800 that ive been wishing for. And it should be able to run of hydrogen and have a fold out 120 inch multitouch screen.

It will all fit inside the current macbook pro's body of course.

Haha nice. You know that even if that comes out people on these forums will be all like, Oh, it's only 8 cores, I wanted 16 !!!! WTF ?!!! Apple ripoff merchants suckk!!! All you Apple Apologists and your puny 8 cores !! Meh!!!
  • Reply 58 of 303
    rich-mysterrich-myster Posts: 771member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

8 days is 192 Hours. 192 !!!! Arhghghhhghgghh

Haha nice. You know that even if that comes out people on these forums will be all like, Oh, it's only 8 cores, I wanted 16 !!!! WTF ?!!! Apple ripoff merchants suckk!!! All you Apple Apologists and your puny 8 cores !! Meh!!!

http://web.mac.com/chestnuttygoodnes...Countdown.html
  • Reply 59 of 303
    Quote:

Are you going to the conference? I assume so?
  • Reply 60 of 303
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nvidia2008 View Post

Are you going to the conference? I assume so?

no, i'm not. too far away from where i live.