is it illegal to send human shit thru the mail?

Comments

• Reply 21 of 43
    hardeeharharhardeeharhar Posts: 4,841member
    Psh. That wouldn't do shit -- the rate of heat transfer from LN to skin is slower than the rate of boil off...

Liquid helium is another story...
  • Reply 22 of 43
    jimdreamworxjimdreamworx Posts: 1,095member
  • Reply 23 of 43
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by burningwheel View Post

is it illegal to send human shit thru the mail?

What do you think?
  • Reply 24 of 43
    Sorry.

http://pe.usps.gov/text/pub52/pub52c4_005.html#NL508_38

Assuming that it stinks. But if you can contain it in a way that it doesn't there is nothing else in the restriced materials section that I could find that would make it illegal.
  • Reply 25 of 43
    Just eat lots of fiber and you should be good to go...
  • Reply 26 of 43
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thuh Freak View Post

Those were gifts. \

• Reply 27 of 43
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    If you need to have a stool sample analyzed by a lab, it must be placed in an airtight container... so, basically, yes you can send it through the mail... with restrictions.
  • Reply 28 of 43
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,012member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

If you need to have a stool sample analyzed by a lab, it must be placed in an airtight container... so, basically, yes you can send it through the mail... with restrictions.

Hmm...does a ziploc bag count as that container?
  • Reply 29 of 43
    slewisslewis Posts: 2,081member
    Null.
  • Reply 30 of 43
    Get this guy to do it for you...

http://www.dollarhotdogs.com/
  • Reply 31 of 43
    ptrashptrash Posts: 296member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by thuh Freak View Post

If its not a crime, it certainly should be. Don't put all the ... femailmen through that shit.

Put your shit in a brown baggie, light it, and run away after hitting the doorbell, like the rest of us.

I syre hope there are no USPS workers on this forum. The Apple demographics amke it unlikely, but if there are any pray they're not hackers. Otherside you may be seeing some shit in your mailbox...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by southside grabowski View Post

A friend of mine had a problem with some freak sending her plastic bags full of semen. Off topic.

A new ad for UPS: "Do you want your semen delivered by She-men, or the he-men in brown?."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Wojciechowski View Post

Get this guy to do it for you...

http://www.dollarhotdogs.com/

Re the story on the left margin of the above website (on the Nathans hotdog eating contest at Coney Islan) Did ESPN edit out the "reversal"?
  • Reply 32 of 43
    teedoff087teedoff087 Posts: 348member
    I'd pay to see the look on the deliveryman's face after picking up that warm parcel.
  • Reply 33 of 43
    Nothing constructive here.

This thread deserves to be on top of the forum again.

Is there any follow-up on this situation? It's been a couple months now...
  • Reply 34 of 43
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

(if you're really that determined to send human shit through the mail... I hear Windows 95 was created by humans... I think...)

Sebastian

Wow, I just read this, and all I can say is:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood View Post

This thread deserves to be on top of the forum again.

Yes it does.
  • Reply 35 of 43
    Actually I was considering this for a certain Nigerian fellow who won my phone on ebay and of course never paid...
  • Reply 36 of 43
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,012member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mrtotes View Post

Actually I was considering this for a certain Nigerian fellow who won my phone on ebay and of course never paid...

Sorry about that, but of course the best Nigerian scams are the ones where they offer to buy your car that is advertised (wherever) for $3,000-$10,000 more than it's worth. After their "cashiers check" clears your account, you're supposed send a portion of the

overpayment to a third party. Of course, after about 30 days you find out that the check actually didn't clear....it just took the bank 30 days to find this out. So now you're out the third party money....and your car. Niiice!
  • Reply 37 of 43
    It is legal as long as it is packaged properly.

Go to ups.com or usps.com to view how to package it correctly as long as you do not send it out of the united states.

If you want to send someone shit without doing it yourself you can go to http://www.bullshipped.com and they seal it properly and send it anonymously. (though I believe it is manure NOT human shit) either way would make a great gag.

I like the cards they send with the crap too.
  • Reply 38 of 43

But don't squeal on me after you get renditioned, water-boarded, denied legal council and left to rot.
  • Reply 39 of 43
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I love the Internet.
  • Reply 40 of 43
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Sorry about that, but of course the best Nigerian scams are the ones where they offer to buy your car that is advertised (wherever) for $3,000-$10,000 more than it's worth. After their "cashiers check" clears your account, you're supposed send a portion of the

overpayment to a third party. Of course, after about 30 days you find out that the check actually didn't clear....it just took the bank 30 days to find this out. So now you're out the third party money....and your car. Niiice!

Who falls for these things? Teenagers and elderly people are the only ones I can think of.