Analyst claims iPhone demand slowing but 3G model in cards

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 103
    wizard69wizard69 Posts: 13,377member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TenoBell View Post

"I so far haven't heard anyone with an iPhone say they wish it had 3G." As in anyone who currently owns and uses the iPhone. I've heard plenty of people who don't own the iPhone make all types of complaints about it.

hey I don't own one and can honestly say that 3G never has been the reason. Its the software/user environment folks and as soon as Apple or the competition iron that out I will have a smart phone. What will be interesting is seeing whom successfully adjust their feature set to properly support the smarter smart phone user.

Dave
  • Reply 102 of 103
    backtomacbacktomac Posts: 4,579member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

Its the software/user environment folks and as soon as Apple or the competition iron that out I will have a smart phone. What will be interesting is seeing whom successfully adjust their feature set to properly support the smarter smart phone user.

Dave

There's this thing called the iPhone. Have you heard of it?
  • Reply 103 of 103
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,600member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

hey I don't own one and can honestly say that 3G never has been the reason. Its the software/user environment folks and as soon as Apple or the competition iron that out I will have a smart phone. What will be interesting is seeing whom successfully adjust their feature set to properly support the smarter smart phone user.

Dave

Can you be more specific?