Right now Steve Jobs is...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I thought we could have a bit of fun and come up with what Steve Jobs is doing right now in relation to Macworld. Whether it be prior to or after his keynote, let's guess what he's doing right now. It can be serious or funny. Always start with "Right now Steve Jobs..."



I'll start:



Right now Steve Jobs is out shopping for a new pair of sneakers and picking up his mock turtleneck and blue jeans from the dry cleaners.
«134

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 64
    Right now Steve Jobs looks into the mirror thinking what a

    powerfull man I am - and all these frigtards around me.
  • Reply 2 of 64
    samnuvasamnuva Posts: 225member
    Right now steve is thinking about how many times he'll say "boom" tomorrow. He's also playing around with "new keynote fetures"
  • Reply 3 of 64
    Rubbing one off!
  • Reply 4 of 64
    Right now, Steve Jobs is reading the MacRumors and AppleInsider forums and laughing at either how far off some people are (or even most of us, who knows), or at what a bunch of wreck-looses this event turns us into.
  • Reply 5 of 64
    whmwhm Posts: 50member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MusLtngBlue View Post


    Right now, Steve Jobs is reading the MacRumors and AppleInsider forums and laughing at either how far off some people are (or even most of us, who knows), or at what a bunch of wreck-looses this event turns us into.



    Right now Steve Jobs is being advised his lawyers and accountants how much his stock options are worth since this time last year. If he can pull off another keynote like last year, what he will be worth by December 31, 2008.

  • Reply 6 of 64
    daveyjjdaveyjj Posts: 120member
    He's still going over last minute details, having people present their shit to him (he's been known to ax planned keynote parts even the day before), criticizing other people's work, and tweaking the final presentation he's giving tomorrow. He goes to sleep very, very late tonight.
  • Reply 7 of 64
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vox Barbara View Post


    Right now Steve Jobs looks into the mirror thinking what a

    powerfull man I am - and all these frigtards around me.



    All the while he is laughing with a diabolical know-it-all laugh.
  • Reply 8 of 64
    olternautolternaut Posts: 1,376member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MusLtngBlue View Post


    Right now, Steve Jobs is reading the MacRumors and AppleInsider forums and laughing at either how far off some people are (or even most of us, who knows), or at what a bunch of wreck-looses this event turns us into.



    Does Steve even read the forums here and at other sites? Or is it just his staff and the dungeon where he keeps his packs of wild werelawyers?
  • Reply 9 of 64
    right now steve jobs is deciding on the shade of black for his turtleneck
  • Reply 10 of 64
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phoenix29 View Post


    Rubbing one off!



    You never know..
  • Reply 11 of 64
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,422member
    right now SJ is laughing as he preps for dinner with a few key people at apple and partners, laughing at MS, Dell, and suggest they get some kobi beef because they can. he has his personal assistant call for the private jet schedule making sure his inflight wifi and his iTV is up and running. and says



    LIFE IS GOOD
  • Reply 12 of 64
    macroninmacronin Posts: 1,135member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CosmoNut View Post


    "Right now Steve Jobs..."



    Don't you mean Ja'Red??!?
  • Reply 13 of 64
    tednditedndi Posts: 1,921member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phoenix29 View Post


    Rubbing one off!



    He probably has people for that.
  • Reply 14 of 64
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Right now Steve Jobs is taking a break from rehearsal, sitting in his house watching American Gladiators (Pacific-zone delay, ya know) on his prototype Apple-made flat panel TV saying, "Kick his butt, Titan! Kick his butt and I'll GIVE you your own iPhone!"
  • Reply 15 of 64
    If Steve's watching American Gladiators, it'd be on that huge-ass projection screen he uses for his keynotes these days
  • Reply 16 of 64
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DaveyJJ View Post


    He's still going over last minute details, having people present their shit to him (he's been known to ax planned keynote parts even the day before), criticizing other people's work, and tweaking the final presentation he's giving tomorrow. He goes to sleep very, very late tonight.



    This person speaks the truth. Did you know Steve Jobs has been known to walk around 'Apple Campus' & ask people what they do there for a job....so yeah he's still going over tomorrows plan so....



    Right now Steve Jobs doesn't care about anything else outside of making sure everything goes off without a hitch tomorrow & will later take a nap after the keynote before his CNN interview....
  • Reply 17 of 64
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by O4BlackWRX View Post


    This person speaks the truth. Did you know Steve Jobs has been known to walk around 'Apple Campus' & ask people what they do there for a job....so yeah he's still going over tomorrows plan so....



    Right now Steve Jobs doesn't care about anything else outside of making sure everything goes off without a hitch tomorrow & will later take a nap after the keynote before his CNN interview....



    a bathroom break before the nap, i'm sure



    i hope someone will be ummm...taping cnn and cnbc etc
  • Reply 18 of 64
    dentondenton Posts: 725member
  • Reply 19 of 64
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Right now Steve Jobs is walking into his hotel bathroom to use the facilities, brush his teeth, and carefully shave his face to get that slightly-unshaven-stubble look.
  • Reply 20 of 64
    Right now Steve Jobs is deperately trying to glue his Macbook Air prototype back together after sitting on it in his hotel room.
Sign In or Register to comment.