Apple's MobileMe push service now live

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 146
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post

Anybody else having trouble signing into MobileMe? I go to www.me.com and says Incorrect Username or Password.

Not me. Working fine and fast
  • Reply 142 of 146
    Must be nice. I even clicked forgot password and answered the security question and it has no records of me. I'm signed in on the iPhone and I go on my MacBook Pro and go into preferences and click mobileme and I'm signed in there too!!!
  • Reply 143 of 146
    Quote:

Must be nice. I even clicked forgot password and answered the security question and it has no records of me. I'm signed in on the iPhone and I go on my MacBook Pro and go into preferences and click mobileme and I'm signed in there too!!!

Sorry .... but at least you got a iPhone... i am one of those Canadian's who got burned by Rogers
  • Reply 144 of 146
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChrisMTL View Post

Sorry .... but at least you got a iPhone... i am one of those Canadian's who got burned by Rogers

Bummer.

Well.... I now got into MM. I had to reset/change my password to something different and it worked. Then had to fix it in my iPhone 3G and MBP.
  • Reply 145 of 146
    Quote:

Bummer.

Well.... I now got into MM. I had to reset/change my password to something different and it worked. Then had to fix it in my iPhone 3G and MBP.

Glad you are up and running. Have fun
  • Reply 146 of 146
    drevildrevil Posts: 24member
    I just want to make sure that I'm not alone here... despite following others instructions, I still have no software update. When I go to system preferences, .mac, and click on Sync, I get the rainbow wheel and eventually ".mac login failed" so I cannot use Push yet. I can, however, login on the .me webpage as well as update my website through iWeb. Am I the only one? Anyone know what's going on? Thank you in advance!