• Reply 41 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

Its BAAAAaaaack!

• Reply 42 of 43
    engpjpengpjp Posts: 124member
    Quote:

I have found this to be true as well, but I also keep the dock hidden now and before I didnt... so that makes a difference and lately I turned off the MIP feature to see if I could live without it... it hasnt been a big deal at all... CMD-H and CMD-Q (in combination with CMD-tab) would come in REALLY handy sometimes too\

I may be a bit thick here, but.... what do you mean, come in handy? Cmd-H and Cmd-Q both work on apps with MiPed windows... but perhaps that's not what you are talking about?

Btw (and off-target), I keep the Dock non-hidden in the upper right corner to see which app I'm changing to when I Cmd-Tab, but my preferable way to see this is still the way MS Office does it, banging a row of icons for the active apps up right in the centre of the screen - it makes it that much easier and clearer to see than having to look to the upper right (which I also had to do in OS9 where I have the Apps menu torn off and stationed for permanent reference). It would be great with a utility that did the same for OSX in general.

engpjp
  • Reply 43 of 43
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Quote:

Its BAAAAaaaack!

Okey Dokey... ... ...