5th Avenue store brings Apple $440 million per year

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 64
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JakeBarnes View Post

Boy, I've seen this TechStud loser skulking around twisting facts, figures, and syntax, but who's this Seahawk dullard?

I'm all for honest debate, but these trolls should just be ignored.

Oh, yeah, and Apple's dead. Clearly.

lol, I was just thinking the same thing. I'd put him on the ignore list but so far he's been mostly amusing... like his assertion that "mac sales are losing money". Pure comedy gold.

$50000 an hour is one hell of a figure! I've heard rumors that this store has the highest revenue per square foot of any store in the world. That seemed doubtful but I'm almost ready to believe at this point. Can anyone substantiate or refute that stat?
  • Reply 62 of 64
    lilgto64lilgto64 Posts: 1,147member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dfiler View Post

lol, I was just thinking the same thing. I'd put him on the ignore list but so far he's been mostly amusing... like his assertion that "mac sales are losing money". Pure comedy gold.

$50000 an hour is one hell of a figure! I've heard rumors that this store has the highest revenue per square foot of any store in the world. That seemed doubtful but I'm almost ready to believe at this point. Can anyone substantiate or refute that stat?

Maybe they have a hidden room full of tele sales agents selling to all over the country.

Would be interesting if you could buy from Apple.com online and go pick it up at the store (or can you already) and does that count as a sale for Apple.com or for the local store?
  • Reply 63 of 64
    brucepbrucep Posts: 2,823member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CU10 View Post

Irrelevant.

You will be assimilated.

It's from Star Trek TNG (the Borg).

$440M annual does seem too high upon reading the other posts.

Wrong

goodlife / badlife come from the berserker series books .

best sci fi ever .

• Reply 64 of 64
    440M is huge.