Difficult Question regarding Urine Therapy

Comments

• Reply 101 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by craigwatanabe

I am not barking up the wrong tree. I am not Yutaka, and I think you have labeled me so easily that I was him on the basis of us both being Japanese.

And having the same IP address.
  • Reply 102 of 134
    skatmanskatman Posts: 609member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yutaka

I want a healthy body. www.world-view.org

What makes you think that drinking urine (which is an exit waste stream from a bio-processing plant of sorts) is going to give you a healthy body?
  • Reply 103 of 134
    Hey, Admin... is it possible to send a core-dump to Yutaka/craigwatanabe's address?
  • Reply 104 of 134
    Quote:

I am not barking up the wrong tree

I think "pissing up the wrong tree" is the correct idiom here.

Or "pissing into the wind", maybe?
  • Reply 105 of 134
    This is the strangest thread that I have ever read.
  • Reply 106 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by craigwatanabe

I am not barking up the wrong tree. I am not Yutaka, and I think you have labeled me so easily that I was him on the basis of us both being Japanese.

I just love how you assume that I know you're Japanese. Piss on the foreign sounding user names, I can assume you're the same person because of your posts, IP address, and the fact that you seem to know what Yutaka is talking about. That last one is probably the strongest piece of evidence.
  • Reply 107 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maimezvous

the fact that you seem to know what Yutaka is talking about. That last one is probably the strongest piece of evidence.

• Reply 108 of 134
    I didn't think he was Japanese. I thought his name was Craig.
  • Reply 109 of 134
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Guybrush Threepwood

I didn't think he was Japanese. I thought his name was Craig.

Names like "Craig" are dead giveaway for the Japanese. In fact, most of the time, when I meet someone named "Craig," I just assume he's Japanese.
  • Reply 110 of 134
  • Reply 111 of 134
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by skatman

What makes you think that drinking urine (which is an exit waste stream from a bio-processing plant of sorts) is going to give you a healthy body?

considering that the role of the kidney is to eliminate garbages from our body, drinking urine is equivalent to try to assimilate what our organism want to get rid off.

Drinking urine for having a healthier body is the stupides thing that I ever heared. In fact eating your own feces would be a more intelligent suggestion, considering that some species like rabbit, need to do so, in order to assimilate more nutriments in the second pass.

Needless to say that it's not the case for the human specie, and that it only bring diseases. If our feces smell no good, and make us fly away, there is certainly a reason behind
  • Reply 112 of 134
    After reading this thread, I can honestly say my brain has been fried. Can a kind person summarize for me what the hell is going on, as there are so many edits and what not I dont even know anymore. Ive taken Pysch before and this just takes the cake \.

PS: to reiterate once again, drinking urine is one of the worst things you can do. it contains waste by-products, including nitrogen based compounds, which can KILL YOU, if they build up in your system. Thats why your supposed to get rid of it.

Argh, I better stop before i hurt myself, and yes I studied biology for years so I have some educational background on this O_o.

Edit: toned down big font words.

• Reply 113 of 134
    Your font size is killing me as well. Ease it down, bro.
  • Reply 114 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BlackShadowWolf

After reading this thread, I can honestly say my brain has been fried. Can a kind person summarize for me what the hell is going on, as there are so many edits and what not I dont even know anymore. Ive taken Pysch before and this just takes the cake \.

PS: to reiterate once again, drinking urine is one of the worst things you can do. it contains waste by-products, including nitrogen based compounds, which can KILL YOU, if they build up in your system. Thats why your supposed to get rid of it. I'll say it again.

IT WILL KILL YOU!!!

Argh, I better stop before i hurt myself, and yes I studied biology for years so I have some educational background on this O_o.

I don't know, if we might take this poster seriously ?
  • Reply 115 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Powerdoc

I don't know, if we might take this poster seriously ?

Bleh toned down the words, sort of got carried away with it :-/.
  • Reply 116 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Powerdoc

What the fuck here ?

I never seen such a insane thread here

Oh Powerdoc it's been such fun! You must be impressed, you said "fuck"! Oooh aah! audio's almost as good an admin as you, letting us play games with the silly visitors and all. adda and I have had such fun. It's been just like old times. I like the way you go on to prove B. Sprout's original point. See, poo is better for you than urine. A doctor told me, so it must be true! Anyway, hope you had a good birthday, Frenchman. Best wishes and sorry I'm late again.

audio was wondering if you heard from the Old Timer from the other place? I think he and the Canadian might be shit-faced together. But if this keeps up, I think we may have to call on the Canadian just to show the bastards what we're really made of.

adda are you still single? If so, interested in getting married at all lovey? I think I need to emigrate real fast. Anyway, let me know. I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement.

In the meantime, I think I'll go and eat shit and hopefully die.
  • Reply 117 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crazychester

audio was wondering if you heard from the Old Timer from the other place? I think he and the Canadian might be shit-faced together. But if this keeps up, I think we may have to call on the Canadian just to show the bastards what we're really made of.

I did hear from him ... and there's no crossover.

This could end up being a really bad scene, north of the border, considering there would be three of us.
  • Reply 118 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BlackShadowWolf

Bleh toned down the words, sort of got carried away with it :-/.

I was reffering to the original poster ?
  • Reply 119 of 134
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crazychester

Oh Powerdoc it's been such fun! You must be impressed, you said "fuck"! Oooh aah! audio's almost as good an admin as you, letting us play games with the silly visitors and all. adda and I have had such fun. It's been just like old times. I like the way you go on to prove B. Sprout's original point. See, poo is better for you than urine. A doctor told me, so it must be true! Anyway, hope you had a good birthday, Frenchman. Best wishes and sorry I'm late again.

Thanks, Crazychester, it's always a pleasure to see you here. I think that this thread has already entered in the twillight zone. I am happy to belong to the quadra club right now
  • Reply 120 of 134
    I am now at 115.5 liters and 60.5 liters.