New Sony Cyber-shot S-series digital cams revealed

Comments

• Reply 21 of 106
    Ha ha! As soon as I read the story and before I got to the comments, I was thinking: "WTF does this have to do with Apple????", then I come here and see that my sentiment is widely shared!

In other news: ****coinciding with Macworld Expo 2007 in San Francisco***, here in LA I will be taking dumps pretty much daily. I expect wide coverage - with photos - of the events, since they ***coincide with Macworld Expo 2007 in San Francisco****... plus, since we have shots of the powercord (how fascinating!!!), I expect shots of toilet paper... *used* toilet paper...
  • Reply 22 of 106
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by josa92 View Post

in other news, the FDA says that food from cloned animals is safe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/28/bu...rssnyt&emc=rss

I think this i very relevant since this might lead to cloned apples in stores which in turn will spark hostile action from Apple Computer since they banned production of cloned Macs around '97.

• Reply 23 of 106
    josa92josa92 Posts: 193member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

I think this i very relevant since this might lead to cloned apples in stores which in turn will spark hostile action from Apple Computer since they banned production of cloned Macs around '97.

• Reply 24 of 106
    josa92josa92 Posts: 193member
    *cough*
  • Reply 25 of 106
    This is absolutely irrelavant.
  • Reply 26 of 106
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FineWine View Post

Ha ha! As soon as I read the story and before I got to the comments, I was thinking: "WTF does this have to do with Apple????", then I come here and see that my sentiment is widely shared!

Ditto.

Am I to think that paid advertising is working its way into the stories now, since we the crowd who use this must have like 75% or higher Adblock / PithHelmet protection from all the banners?

I guess it could be a "rumor", but such an inside scoop pictorial would really have to be of something "designed in California" to make me care. Why not Nikon / Canon coverage since some of us actually care about those with our photographic work instead of a mediocre consumer cam like Sony's?
  • Reply 27 of 106
    Just put at the end of the article, "The Cupertino, California based computer maker intends to provide full support for the camera in their Aperture and iPhoto applications." That'll make it relevant.
  • Reply 28 of 106
    this is dumb and should be stricken from the site....

another messup like this and that's the end of appleinsider for me... it'll be macrumors only from here on out.
  • Reply 29 of 106
    err, how is this relevant, other than it coincides with what ever it is that apple is doing?

utter bollox...
  • Reply 30 of 106
    Well, being that AI had 6 (count 'em!) reports on the Apple options 'scandal' in the past 2 days, they needed to report on something else to divert people's attention.
  • Reply 31 of 106
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bikertwin View Post

Well, being that AI had 6 (count 'em!) reports on the Apple options 'scandal' in the past 2 days, they needed to report on something else to divert people's attention.

exactly

although, this still doesn't belong here. I seriously think they were bought off Unless someone from AI would like to make a statement. That's what I believe anyway \
  • Reply 32 of 106
    Now we know which camera will be taking pictures of the unboxing of the Apple(named something other than)iPhone, the Apple (named something other than)iTV), and the Apple (named something other than)touchscreen iPod.
  • Reply 33 of 106
    buckbuck Posts: 293member
    Question is, will these new S-class cameras sync with iPod?

And by the way, *anyone* else here still preferring film? I'm a proud owner of a Fuji GX680 and it's totally awesome.

Since we're talking about various nonsense today, here's the link for the curious: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...gx680iii.shtml
  • Reply 34 of 106
    Well, after reading the posts on this site for over a year, THIS was the one that got me to register. Out of pure anger. This is ridiculous, has nothing to do with Apple and is clearly either a desperate grab for SOME NEWS, ANY NEWS or a payoff by SOny. Either way it completely undermines the credibility of this site.

MacRumors it is. From now on.
  • Reply 35 of 106
    mgkwhomgkwho Posts: 167member
    Geez, LoopRumors' iBall is turning into something better than AppleInsider.

-=|Mgkwho
  • Reply 36 of 106
    just remove this crap article, and keep things apple.
  • Reply 37 of 106
    I've posted like what 4 times in the past 3 years?!?!?!?!

this sony post is so exciting that I wanted to contribute to it's long list of exhilirating posts.

did you guys know that sony released a new computer console thingy? called a psTree or ps3...something like that...now why doesn't appleinsider include exciting stories about the psTree?
  • Reply 38 of 106
    wilcowilco Posts: 985member
    What a bunch of fucking candy-asses!

Wahhh! I'm going to MacRumors! Wahh!
  • Reply 39 of 106
    This could be an 'April fool's joke' since 28th of dec is the date for pranks in the hispanic community (or something like that). Appleinsider may very well be sitting and laughing at this thread as we speak.
  • Reply 40 of 106
    This article has no business being here. The fact that Sony is not making an appearance at the same tradeshow as Apple is NOT Apple news. Seriously, wtf?