Apple announcements brewing for late October

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by orangetbear View Post

Actually I change my prediction - I think new Mac Minis make sense... or replacement of the whole line with something else

Huh? They just updated the Mini (well, I guess it's mostly the same old Mini, just core2 duo instead of core duo). Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE it if a new Mini was released, but I don't see it happening any time soon. Maybe next year?

Oh, I forgot. AI says the Mini is dead (grin).
  • Reply 82 of 84
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kerryb View Post

I am ready to get a new Mac Pro, using a G4 tower 933 vintage 2001.

I'm using a Quad G5 (as well as a 15" MBP), and I'm still very ready for a new Mac Pro.
  • Reply 83 of 84
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Care to elaborate? Cause one post and all, you could be Ballmer.

Oh sure I'll elaborate and violate my NDA just to counter you. Or wait, maybe not. What a stupid question to ask.
  • Reply 84 of 84
    jeffdmjeffdm Posts: 12,953member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wraithofwonder View Post

Oh sure I'll elaborate and violate my NDA just to counter you. Or wait, maybe not. What a stupid question to ask.

I'm not sure if that was a countering on the part of the other poster. It sounds like you're being overly testy here. How is that other person supposed to know that your particular objections are covered by NDA?

For what it's worth, I think you're the only person that's tried to say it's a negative, other devs with a lot more of a history here have said that the current build is actually very good.