Superbowl

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 63
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    think i should remind folks (since i was thinking about the game all night), let's see...

Bucs 48, Raiders 21

so if gannon hadn't thrown those two interceptions for touchdowns in the last two and a half minutes, but instead driven them in for quick TDs, it would have been...

Raiders 35, Bucs 34

THAT is why you NEVER stop scoring. THAT is also why this game was not boring. Ravens/Giants a few years ago... THAT was boring. the only Super Bowl that required coffee instead of beer.

and yes, the bucs seemed to have everyone's number this year, except the saints (yeah, they lost to philly early, but they adjusted well. i don't count the steelers loss, because shaun king and rob johnson just could not get the timing right for their passes all night long). the saints are the bucs kryptonite. i can't explain it, but there you go... pity they're in the same division.

[ 01-27-2003: Message edited by: rok ]</p>
  • Reply 62 of 63
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    [quote]Originally posted by rok:

<strong>i don't count the steelers loss, because shaun king and rob johnson just could not get the timing right for their passes all night long).</strong><hr></blockquote>BLAH BLAH BLAH . . .excuses escuses excuses . . . . we'll see in about . . .what 5-6 months!!!!

Steelers will lay them down again easy as pie.....
  • Reply 63 of 63
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Gannon should have been voted MVP for the Bucs, IMO.

And you call not scoring in the last few moments of the game being classless? I call it pity, and the only thing worse than being raped in a game is the other guys showing you some pity. Go Bucs!