Documents claim Apple's 'iPhone Lite' will pack 1GB RAM, is already in mass production

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 106
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    rjruiiz wrote: »
    1GB!!! Are you kiding!

What's that? The same amount of RAM as in the iPhone 5 right now? HOW HORRIBLE. :no:
    nelsonx wrote: »
    1 Gb of RAM when everybody has 2 Gb? Major FAIL Apple!

You forgot your /s. It's really necessary, since, as above, people actually believe that stupidity.
  • Reply 102 of 106
    vmarksvmarks Posts: 762editor

Quote:

Originally Posted by armadaexpress View Post

Bertone is a concept car that was designed as a possible replacement for the Corvette ZR-1 and Zagato is a coach-builder/ auto design firm. Either the individual(s) responsible for these documents loves cars, these documents are fake, or a mixture of both are true.

Bertoné is also a coach builder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_X1/9 - designed by Bertoné

http://www.hemmings.com/hsx/stories/2006/01/01/hmn_feature10.html - the Bertoné Volvo coupé.

Someone does seem to like cars.

• Reply 103 of 106
    tribalogicaltribalogical Posts: 1,182member

I think it's an Apple misinformation campaign. Which means they also are noting sources, and that won't bode well for their futures… I can't imagine Apple releasing anything so fugly, even "cheap" devices.

Maybe an 'iPhone lite' is in the works. Or maybe the 4S will just move to be the new, cheaper "lite" version…? Perhaps with a new plastic back instead of glass?

But then I also think the "iWatch" trademark registrations are not for a wearable wrist-bound device… Maybe something called an 'iWatch' is on the way, but perhaps it's a TV Monitor instead of a wearable device?

Only one thing I know for absolute certain. We won't learn anything new from those hideous charts! >:D

• Reply 104 of 106
    joeliu58joeliu58 Posts: 19member
    I may seen the iPhone 6 being tested in New York! It is little bigger (not as big as Samsung 4S) and have a curved back. Don't know why ear phone hole and front face camera are separate by almost 1 inch apart! I looked on the back side, Apple logo is covered, but seen bigger.
  • Reply 105 of 106
    robmrobm Posts: 1,068member
    Im confused.
    What was big, the smaller or the bigger, or was there a biggerer one ?
    The Samsung was the biggerist, right ?
  • Reply 106 of 106
    blackbookblackbook Posts: 1,361member
    joeliu58 wrote: »
    I may seen the iPhone 6 being tested in New York! It is little bigger (not as big as Samsung 4S) and have a curved back. Don't know why ear phone hole and front face camera are separate by almost 1 inch apart! I looked on the back side, Apple logo is covered, but seen bigger.

I think you saw a Galaxy S3. Yes it does look like a big iPhone with a curved back and yes the earphone hole and camera are oddly placed.