Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, designed to compete with Apple's iPhone 6 Plus, shown in leaked rende

Comments

• Reply 61 of 85
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

LOL. Ad hominem attacks don't strengthen your weak position. You got nothing, and you know it.

I came up with facts. You named me a troll. I responded. And you say I attacked you. You are really not that smart! As I already recommended, get a life, boy. Or finish your school first.

• Reply 62 of 85
    netmage wrote: »
    Obviously this would be the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge, not the S6.

The only thing the Edge screen is good for is looks, but it does look good.
  • Reply 63 of 85
    Samsung is the "Burger King" of smartphones, copies everyone and makes an awful product.  

Or is Burger King the Samsung of fast food? :p
  • Reply 64 of 85
    peschiera wrote: »

We are talking about smartphones. Or are you saying Apple invented the word 'Plus'?
    Besides that I did not say 'Plus' belongs to Samsung.
    It is just stupid how many fans show knee-jerk reflexes in saying Samsung copied from Apple.

Someone find me an instance of the word "plus" in the Bible. God had it first, fam.
  • Reply 65 of 85
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by peschiera View Post

It is just stupid how many fans show knee-jerk reflexes in saying Samsung copied from Apple.

It’s even stupider that the Anti-Apple Brigade has to resort to strawmen.

• Reply 66 of 85
    cnocbuicnocbui Posts: 3,613member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

Apple II Plus

Macintosh Plus

Apple records.

Macintosh SE.  Have you any idea how many car manufacturers were using SE before Steve Jobs was even born?

• Reply 67 of 85
    cnocbui wrote: »

Apple records.

Newton's Apple
  • Reply 68 of 85
    How big is SAMSUNG?

[URL]
  • Reply 69 of 85
    All companies are after one thing, your money. This includes Apple and Samsung. It is just a phone. These companies brain wash consumers into thinking that it is a magical object that needs to be worshipped. Stop worshipping and start living.
  • Reply 70 of 85
    philboogiephilboogie Posts: 7,675member
    GrangerFX wrote: »
    Make fun of it if you want but I for one would love to see Apple make a wrap around display. That will be one cool looking iPhone.

My coach has this Edge phone. He showed me a video, but I got distracted because of the image that is on the edge of the phone. I simply could not look the 'main screen' because there was movement, yes - in a video, on the edge. Incontrovertibly annoying.

As for the notifications on the edge of the phone: he had to pick up the phone in order to read it. Why? Because when sitting down he put the phone on the table in front of us. A table. So that is way lower than his eye level, and the angle wa too great to read what was displayed on the edge. Besides, instead of making sure he put the phone down face down, he may as well put the face up and not needing to pick up the phone because one can read the 'main display' in spite of the angle.

"The Samsung Edge. Not cutting edge."
  • Reply 71 of 85
    velmsvelms Posts: 7member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

My coach has this Edge phone. He showed me a video, but I got distracted because of the image that is on the edge of the phone. I simply could not look the 'main screen' because there was movement, yes - in a video, on the edge. Incontrovertibly annoying.

As for the notifications on the edge of the phone: he had to pick up the phone in order to read it. Why? Because when sitting down he put the phone on the table in front of us. A table. So that is way lower than his eye level, and the angle wa too great to read what was displayed on the edge. Besides, instead of making sure he put the phone down face down, he may as well put the face up and not needing to pick up the phone because one can read the 'main display' in spite of the angle.

"The Samsung Edge. Not cutting edge."

Edge is a gimmick. Samsung dont ave any real use case to show.

Dont know what samsung engineers were thinking when the added this feature of showing different color when the phone is kept face down.

How many will keep the phone facing down on the surface ?

• Reply 72 of 85
    pommopommo Posts: 1member
    No doubting the S6 Edge is a nice handset but it's still Android, thus making it shit.
  • Reply 73 of 85
    pixel19pixel19 Posts: 13member

Par for the course for Samesung.  

• Reply 74 of 85

Interesting thoughts on Samsung's problem of differentiating itself from all the other Android devices. Today's Monday Note.

Check it out at: www.mondaynote.com/

• Reply 75 of 85
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel19 View Post

Par for the course for Samesung.  

Learn how to spell Samsung before knocking the company.

• Reply 76 of 85
    pixel19pixel19 Posts: 13member
    So that went completely over your head, Jr?
  • Reply 77 of 85
    marvfoxmarvfox Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixel19 View Post

So that went completely over your head, Jr?

I am not Jr;. Have some sachel for Christ sake.

• Reply 78 of 85
    I absolutely love to read the mindless comments of the fruithead colonies. Congratulations on supporting one of the worst flagship brands on the market. Have fun with your inferior cameras, screens, batteries, processors, ui, os, and all other important aspects of your phone. Maybe one or two of you will consider going to an unbiased website and looking at the specs? Who knows? Now that would be a miracle.
  • Reply 79 of 85
    Unlocking your AT&T samsung galaxy s6 by remote unlock code is 100% safe. These phones were built to accept unlock codes. It is the same method service providers will use to unlock their devices. Cellphone unlocking is also 100% legal and will not void warranty on your device.
    Very Low Price: attphoneunlockingshop.us
  • Reply 80 of 85

Unlocking your AT&T samsung galaxy s6 by remote unlock code is 100% safe. These phones were built to accept unlock codes. It is the same method service providers will use to unlock their devices. Cellphone unlocking is also 100% legal and will not void warranty on your device.

Very Low Price:  attphoneunlockingshop.us