AirPods Pro 2022 review: Already excellent earbuds, improved

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    JP234JP234 Posts: 502member
    urahara said:
    I prefer AirPods Pro Max to Sony because of the better call quality (how others hear me) and better transparent mode (sound is more natural). Even though the Sony has better ANC.
    Fair enough.
  • Reply 22 of 23
    I purchased a set of gen 1 AirPod Pros on the day they were released.  From day 1 I could never get them to stay seated in my ears.  They would pass the fit test in one ear and fail in the other. Try to reseat them and they would fail the other way. I took them back to my local Apple Store and they replaced them immediately. The new pair would pass the fit test once right after they were inserted, but after physically moving around they would dislodge and fail the fit test. I tried all the ear tips and even purchased a set of overpriced foam tips. Nothing worked. I gave up. When the gen 2 Pros were released I headed to the Apple Store and tried a pair. They fit much better and actually felt more comfortable. They both passed the fit test on the first try. The ear tips seem to be thinner and therefore more compliant. They just work. Highly recommend gen 2 AirPods Pro. 
    appleinsideruser
  • Reply 23 of 23
    microtard said:
    I purchased a set of gen 1 AirPod Pros on the day they were released.  From day 1 I could never get them to stay seated in my ears.  They would pass the fit test in one ear and fail in the other. Try to reseat them and they would fail the other way. I took them back to my local Apple Store and they replaced them immediately. The new pair would pass the fit test once right after they were inserted, but after physically moving around they would dislodge and fail the fit test. I tried all the ear tips and even purchased a set of overpriced foam tips. Nothing worked. I gave up. When the gen 2 Pros were released I headed to the Apple Store and tried a pair. They fit much better and actually felt more comfortable. They both passed the fit test on the first try. The ear tips seem to be thinner and therefore more compliant. They just work. Highly recommend gen 2 AirPods Pro. 
    I have the same issue with my left ear and original AirPods Pro. Interesting to hear your experience @microtard.