• Reply 182 of 622
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac_Doll

Sounds obsessive to me.

might be, i seem to suffer from IPD.
  • Reply 183 of 622
    As a designer,

I would love to offer my services to you two[MarcUK and Mac_Doll].

Wedding invites?

Tasteful PFO letters?

Anything,

This is my gift top you both.

Please enjoy and a million blessings.

flick.
  • Reply 184 of 622
    There's no need for a PFO, when a normal FO will suffice.

I think secretly she wants a good spanking
  • Reply 185 of 622
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MarcUK

I think secretly she wants a good spanking

Oh my. I think this has gone on long enough now, folks.

Time to make things fun...differently.
  • Reply 186 of 622
    Quote:

Originally posted by CosmoNut

Oh my. I think this has gone on long enough now, folks.

Time to make things fun...differently.

nah, your just sour because Anna was married. I had such big plans for that, she was going to kill her husband and run off with you
  • Reply 187 of 622
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    She's been awfully quiet since I called her bluff.
  • Reply 188 of 622
    anna matedanna mated Posts: 113member
    Thats because im attending to a sick husband

I've also been taking pics of my tum covered in chocolate sauce spelling out "Ebby" "I 'heart' Mikey" and "doll is hot", but unfortunately, I wasn't very good at removing all the 'manly' body hair in photoshop to convince you all.
  • Reply 189 of 622
    anna matedanna mated Posts: 113member
    mind you, - I did object to hardeharhars description of me. Bastard.
  • Reply 190 of 622
    Quote:

originally posted by hardehar

That screams 43 year old balding greesy double chin ex-ambulance chaser who was disbarred due to his tendency to blackmail his lady of the night client's johns after the ladies went to jail...

But im not 43 dammit
  • Reply 191 of 622
    mac_dollmac_doll Posts: 527member
    Thanks, CosmoNut.

Marc: Well then just how old are you then? And Flick, I do hope that was a tongue in cheek statement.
  • Reply 192 of 622
  • Reply 193 of 622
    Well.. that just goes to show that everything you've said was intended as a joke... right?\

I like older men... but damn.. and you're well aware of my age? You're one dirty old man.
  • Reply 194 of 622
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by durin oakenskin

no name yet for the MBP - any suggestions?.

Chesnut broaster, sperm assasin, space heater, leg-warmer, hunka-hunka-burnin-Mac...
  • Reply 195 of 622
    Quote:

A little clarification for you guys:

TWiT and Your Mac Life are online radio shows that cater to the interests of the Mac community. TWiT stands for This Week in Tech.

NO...podcast!=radio show, and I am not sure how the YML guys call themselves a radio show...they aren't on the radio...are they??? They are a webcast, no differant than any other webcast...and why the hell do they play the filler music to extend the commercial breaks, it isnt like affiliates along the line are insurting local content...there are no affiliates... and the show is just waayyyy too long and drug out. Tell Mr. King to cut the show down by at least 30 minutes and it may be tolerable...

OTHR Twit is really good, easy to listen to, fun and always interesting.
  • Reply 196 of 622
    Quote:

Well.. that just goes to show that everything you've said was intended as a joke... right?\

I like older men... but damn.. and you're well aware of my age? You're one dirty old man.

Well sweetie, let just say that everything I said was intended 'to make things fun' as you requested, in your own words "Shits and giggles" and "doesn't anyone want to talk to the girl?"....

Right, so heres the "Truth"!

Actually im 30, been single for too long (go figure ) and from your myspace profile, we have quite alot in common. The music we listen too, being interested in animation, music production, macs, a desire to work at Pixar, and maybe the same kind of spiritual outlook. I also like brunette gothy chicks and it looks like you have a sizable pair of dials, which always goes down well!

I aint bi, but if you want to bring another girl to bed, i sure aint going to complain!

So i just thought I'd have a laugh with you.
  • Reply 197 of 622
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    This thread scares the shit out of me.
  • Reply 198 of 622
    Placebo: ..and yet, you're undeniably attracted to it.

a_greer: I can see your point about YML, but I still find Mr. King and the bunch very amusing.

Marc: I know you were just having a laugh. It did seem a bit far fetched for a 68 year old man to be a fan of APC and Depeche Mode.

A lot in common, huh? That's cool to know.
  • Reply 199 of 622
    well, I may as well play along

Name agreer is close enough

Birthday: April 1, 1985

Zodiac Sign: dont have time to follow up on such worthless crap

What Mac(s) do you own? Mac Mini 1.2, 512

Who's your favorite notable person of the Mac community? ZDTV/Tech TV (RIP) I saw the mac guru demo OS 10.0 and I knew instantly that I wanted a Mac, finally, the dark age of System 7-9 was DEAD...

Do you give your Mac(s) name(s)? No...but where I to, this one would be named Beachball

Have you ever hugged your Mac(s)? no, but the FireWire port can keep a man warm through those cold lonely nights JK, LOL

Would you ever date a person if you knew they were a Mac user? Sure, why not...

Do you have a favorite Mac model? If so, which one? 15 inch Macbook pro, too rich for my blood...

Favorite food: A good cut of steak cooked medium is heaven

TWiT or Your Mac Life? TWiT, YML is just...in need of help...

Have an iPod? If so, what model(s)? 60 GB photo (though not marked as photo on the box), 512 MB thumbdrive...er...uhh...shuffle...hate that thing...
  • Reply 200 of 622
    Nice to see you joining in, a_greer!