rem#1

About

Username
rem#1
Joined
Visits
0
Last Active
-
Roles
member
Badges
0
Posts
71

Comments

  • One of the changes I would like to see done to the iMac is going back partially to an older design. The design I'd like to go back to is the neck and the mounting that they used on the basketball Mac. The reason I would like to see this is that allo…
  • Many people have no problem reading the smaller text sizes and reduction of detail produced by higher resolution, I disagree with that term (should be screen density), many older people have trouble reading and easiy viewing things so small. The …
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Momus Then the iPad is a bad netbook. if you define a Netbook as a computer that does most of what most people need then I disagree. Most people are using netbooks to surf the web, check their e-mail, facebook, e…
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Momus Oh wow, an Air with an i7? That'd make up for the incredible cost, but I'd rather see more ports and a smaller screen. Turn it into a netbook. The apple netbook is the iPad
  • Even though the newton was a failure in the long run it was the first of this class of device. making this the successor to the First I believe will give it a pedigree that no other company has.
  • Your reply give me good information. Thank you
  • How are the two devices attached? Both directly to the iMac Thru a Hub or in a chain?
  • Quote: Originally Posted by mpw Bold claim; considering I demand that it gets me laid and gives me the right Lotto number each week for a month. However, if you really have built it to these demanding standards I'd be willing to pay, say $10,0…
  • I think that carbon fiber case is a good Idea because of carbons fibers capabilities, but the price pint is too high. I have a hard time seeing some one who just spent $1,000 for a computer spending 1/2 that price for an accessory. I see this as …
  • What I liked best about the lamp iMac was the many positions that the screen could be put in. It was an ergonomic godsend as most people position their screens incorrectly often because the screens don't allow for the needed positioning. Usually t…
  • Take a look at the new MBP's launched today. Not totally what you are looking for but with Snow Leopard in September should come close.
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Daniel B Hi, Which operating system do think Apple will chose for (most likely) touch-based tablet? The question is what you think Apple will do, not what you wish. Mac OS: - Run all existing Mac applications …
  • The major problem with a net book is that it takes sales away from the rest of the mac portable line and returns little or no profit. Look at what has happened to Dell & HP. both have sold many netbooks but the profit the companies have made is…
  • I don't want to see an apple netbook, or any other machine powered by the Atom processor other than an upgrade to Apple TV. The atom processor is just wrong for what Apple people expect from their computers. I don't even want to see an Apple n…
  • I think that a 10-11" MacBook Air would make sense. Using one of the low power chips due to come out. This would give Apple something to compete with the netbooks without giving up any capabilities. Another way to go is to make that size tablet …
  • Quote: Originally Posted by teckstud You're WACK- Excel if anything derives from Lotus 1,2,3 which had nothing to do with a Mac or Apple. Both Word and Excel were developed on and for the Mac first. Were bought by Microsoft and ported to DOS a…
  • Quote: Originally Posted by kim kap sol So you want these tablets to be capable of hooking up to a printer? Sheeesh. I think you fall into a ultra-niche category that Apple will never satisfy. Canon and other make small portable printers that …
  • Quote: Originally Posted by kim kap sol Ah but people are only going mobile where it makes SENSE. There's the nuance. You'll have to tell me who would be the Mac touch's primary user. And you'll have to tell me why they'd choose a tablet over …
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Ireland Exactly, your jacket pocket. Not everyone else's. Given the choice I'd bet more people would like a 10" display, as opposed to a 6.6" display, like you want. Most people want conveniece and the ability to re…
  • Quote: Originally Posted by Ireland The size asked for was 8.5X5.5 Their is a great deal of weight and ease of carrying between that and the size shown. What I would like to see is a device 170mmX105mm (7.1"X4.4") So that it would still fi…