Rounding up some of the newest cases for Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus

Comments

• Reply 161 of 189
    If you're looking for some class, check Kouros leather cases! They're amazing:

www.kouroscases.com/en/apple/iphone-6
    www.kouroscases.com/en/apple/iphone-6-plus
  • Reply 162 of 189
    If you are in the need of some cool Iphone 6 cases - https://binbox.io/jHopz#gvAreMSS really cool cases and they have great choice.
  • Reply 163 of 189
    I just bought a BMW to carry mine in...
  • Reply 164 of 189
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member

Apple product Red leather here to match my iPad and iPhone 5s.

I always buy the product Red, it supports a good cause.

• Reply 165 of 189
    Cases have never been for me, as I have always felt that even the smallest phones are an uncomfortable lump in a pocket.

I normally say I hate the feel of silicone rubber and leave it at that, but these days there are too many options to just say that. Regardless of how slippery the new iPhones might be, I still can't see myself happily using a case.
  • Reply 166 of 189
    ingsocingsoc Posts: 212member

My god those are some fugly cases! No wonder I've actually never used a case on my iPhones, even at the risk of damaging the phone itself.

iPhone 6 will be the first phone where I do use a case, and that's because I'll be going with an Apple leather case. I don't want to see all the superfluous extra "design" that companies add, and I don't want to see a myriad of other logos stuck all over the thing. It just doesn't look right.

Mind you, there have been some nice case designs out there - or at least, covers. Toast, for example, does some pretty neat stuff. But I think they are a very rare exception (and even then, you're still whacking a Toast logo on an Apple device...call me shallow, but I want no logo or an Apple symbol, personally).

• Reply 167 of 189

i agree with you,you'd better have a better case.

• Reply 170 of 189
    I agree that cases make the phone look so damn ugly, not to mention that the Phone Case has made complete fools out of everyone, when you consider that every year over 31 billion dollars of phone are LOST - BROKEN with a case. I think the reason for this is that the Phone Case teaches you to be even more clumsy and drop your phone , step on it , drive over it , drop it in the toilet and ultimately forget about it, it a perhaps the biggest joke on mankind thus far by the phone companies.

I was out people watching today and saw a guy pull his phone out of his pocket, and dropped it , than tried to get his food with one hand and put it back in his pocket and dropped it again, he than went to his car and before he got in the car to sit down he went to get his phone out of his pocket and yanked the phone and his pocket inside out, the case was just to big. Now he had the food in one hand and the phone in the other, and you he dropped the phone one more time getting his keys out, this is the typical case user. A wreck with a phone , this is what the Smart Phone case has done for people made the the Case loser, its hard to imagine that 31 billion dollars worth of phones are left on a table, dropped in the toilet or fell out of the pocket .

This is what the case has done for people so today let me introduce you to a new company trying to make a difference with a new product called the Smart Pocket designed to secure your phone in any pocket or purse check this shit out at myfrontpocket, the moto is changing the way you and your phone exist. Well done
  • Reply 171 of 189

me too , but some you'd better take action to protect your iphone .

• Reply 172 of 189
    k2kwk2kw Posts: 2,075member

I am very happy with my i Blason Powerglider case for my 5s since it has a lightning port for charging.    

Its not perfect but I prefer using just the lightning charger.    Now they should center the port at the bottom,

add a camera button, and make it waterproof.

• Reply 173 of 189

I just got an iPhone 6 (gold, 64GB) and I got the Apple blue leather case. This feels perfect to me - it's a bit upmarket compared to the silicon variety (and has a nicer finish and feel), the colour is great, and it's quite protective and strong as well. Plus it hides the camera lens bump (and likely protects said lens when I put the phone on the table!)

So, at this point in time, Apple's first-party cases are clear winners for me.

• Reply 174 of 189

If you want an alternative to using a case on your phone, check out the Kapotas phone wallet. It's a very slim wallet/cardholder that suctions to the back of your phone. It's a million times better than any of the "card sleeves" that are on the market for phones right now. It's all leather and compliments the super sleek look of the iPhone 6. (Use it with or without a phone case)- It suctions to the back

Here's the link to pledge and purchase one:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/785148825/introducing-kapotas-the-ultimate-minimalist-wallet?ref=discovery

It's dual purpose and can also be used as a regular wallet whenever you don't feel like having it attached to your phone - then reattach it later. Perfect for holding your license/credit cards that you still need on you even if you use ApplePay/NFC. Honestly, it's a great alternative to having a case on your phone (adds some grip if you feel that your new iPhone 6 is slippery, like I do). Plus, having the phone wallet on the back means you won't have to worry about scratching your camera lens or the back of your phone when you set it down places. The wallet will suction to the back of many phone cases too, so you can use both if you prefer.  I bought mine a while back through Etsy and I don't ever go without it now.

It's really well made (in the USA) and compliments the iPhone 6 very nicely. I've found the backing is very durable and the will definitely last a long time. I always get compliments on it and questions about where it can be purchased. Highly recommended!

• Reply 175 of 189

I went for Fubashi thinnest iPhone cases , 0.35 mm , ultra slim . It fits quite well and it is cheap 19.99 plus the shipment is safe with trucking number , the CS is really nice . I only didn't like the fact that they didn't have a big choice of colors . they said will have very soon . Best

Best shopping experience so far for me . www.fubashi.com 

• Reply 176 of 189
    relicrelic Posts: 4,735member
    freerange wrote: »

Which model of BMW did you get? I sold my Alpina a while back in anticipation of the Tesla Model X that will hopefully be released in the first quarter of 2015, in the mean time I get to drive my 82' Porsche Targa again, which has been in my fathers car garage for the last 12 years, wasn't a very practical family car but nor did I want to get rid of it. My brother in law had it towed to a Porsche garage for an overhaul and detail in anticipation of me finally coming home. Surprisingly not much needed be done, the biggest thing being the clutch, first time it was replaced, not bad for a 30 plus year old car. Though it only has 42,000 km on it, so.....
  • Reply 177 of 189

I just got my new iPhone6 case from faubashi.com have a look:

• Reply 178 of 189

I found the faubashi.com iPhone 6 cases really interesting. It seems very thin 

I just ordered one I will share pictures as soon as I get it :D

• Reply 179 of 189
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeRange View Post

*slow clap*

• Reply 180 of 189

If I were the owner of an iPhone 6 Plus, I would protect it from 'Bentgate' taking advantage of this campaign:

http://igg.me/p/protect-your-iphone-6-plus-from-bentgate/x/4207996