Purported shots of Microsoft's touchscreen device revealed

167891012»

Comments

• Reply 221 of 224
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    The MS Tablet looks fucking awesome in that mock-up. Lots of UI magic, though, smoke and mirrors.
  • Reply 222 of 224
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mazda 3s View Post

I just watched the video over at Neowin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmIgNfp-MdI

That is quite possibly the most impressive UI and device I've seen in a long time. I have my doubts if MS could actually pull that off within the next year or so, but I wish them all the luck! It looks fabulous and I love competition!

I would very seriously consider buying something like this far more than a giant iPhone. In fact, it looks exactly the kind of thing I need for meetings. I think Steve knows this too and that's why we don't have a regular tablet yet. He doesn't see a use for them either.

I even like the book/organiser concept. I haven't bought anything Microsoft related for quite a few years, so I really hope Apple produce something better. I don't want to feel dirty buying an MS product!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Apple, check out that clip!
  • Reply 223 of 224
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SpinDrift View Post

I would very seriously consider buying something like this far more than a giant iPhone. In fact, it looks exactly the kind of thing I need for meetings. I think Steve knows this too and that's why we don't have a regular tablet yet. He doesn't see a use for them either.

I even like the book/organiser concept. I haven't bought anything Microsoft related for quite a few years, so I really hope Apple produce something better. I don't want to feel dirty buying an MS product!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Apple, check out that clip!

Wait until you see those BSoD crashes.
  • Reply 224 of 224
    Heck to be honest even though I am a hardcore apple fan, if this device can deliever and apple doesn't impress me with theirs I'll opt for this device. The hardware looks good and the design seems amazing I'm just worried about the ui and software. Microsoft isn't known for doing well in either department even though it's their bread and butter. I'm really hoping this device lives up to the video. And I hope it can sync with macs easily.