iPad photos show slot for forward-facing video camera

15678911»

Comments

• Reply 201 of 203
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

I use iChat to remotely connect to machines and I know plenty of typical users that are fine with GTalk or AIM through iChat. I use Adium since I connect to multiple accounts and like the tweaking I can do.

Can you make video chat work with iChat and a Windows user? As far as I can tell, that's not possible. You're stuck with Googletalk and their lousy browser plugins.
  • Reply 202 of 203
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Charel View Post

Has anyone seen a mobile camera that has the quality Apple would demand for products like the iPad?

I believe they pulled the camera from the iPod touch because it was not good enough. Apple will wait until there is a camera that will show pictures and video worthy of HD with a form factor that fits in a small device such as the iPad at the right price. Anything less will result in a stream of disappointed users and pundits spouting their

disdain all over the internet forums.

I suggest you do without until Apple installs one.

I find it hard to believe that a company as large and high tech as apple cannot get a camera to be good enough for the IPad Look at the quality of camera s available from Sharp with the Japanese camera phones , The major players Nokia and suchlike have nothing on the specs and functions of the KDDI , NTT , and softbank phones in Japan.
  • Reply 203 of 203
    thank for your help