Oprah declares Apple's iPad her 'favorite thing ever,' gives away 275

123457»

Comments

• Reply 121 of 126
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by i386 View Post

Do these people really react like this ? are they on crack or something ? Could someone tell them to get a grip on reality.

Sorry, maybe I was unfair, did they let them out for the weekend ?

Oh does the iPad come with an app to remind them to take their meds ?

Anyway clever marketing by Apple / Orpah

When my mum watches Oprah, hearing all the women screaming (happens almost every episode, except for the sad stories) drives me bonkers.
  • Reply 122 of 126
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jbaxter View Post

Here's an idea, if you're serious, Oprah: Donate 275 of them to Detroit schoolchildren next.

Hmm interesting point
  • Reply 123 of 126
    [QUOTE=AppleInsider;1758319]Daytime television personality Oprah Winfrey did her part to drive iPad sales for the holiday season, as the top-rated host declared Apple's touchscreen tablet her "No. 1 favorite thing ever."

"Words cannot describe what I feel for this magnificent, magnificent device," she said, holding a 3G model in her hand. "I really think it's the best invention of the century so far."

Oprah's own website includes videos and these cannot be watched on the iPad as Adobe Flash is banned.. Wonder how Oprah and her fans feel about that. Wonder if Oprah still thinks the iPad is 2 x magnificent..
  • Reply 124 of 126
    asdasdasdasd Posts: 5,686member
    [QUOTE=Slapper;1766961]
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

Daytime television personality Oprah Winfrey did her part to drive iPad sales for the holiday season, as the top-rated host declared Apple's touchscreen tablet her "No. 1 favorite thing ever."

"Words cannot describe what I feel for this magnificent, magnificent device," she said, holding a 3G model in her hand. "I really think it's the best invention of the century so far."

Oprah's own website includes videos and these cannot be watched on the iPad as Adobe Flash is banned.. Wonder how Oprah and her fans feel about that. Wonder if Oprah still thinks the iPad is 2 x magnificent..

Yes, she "still does". Because when we said it was her favourite device flash was "banned" anyway.
  • Reply 125 of 126
    cubitcubit Posts: 846member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by boeyc15 View Post

Well, what if I said I recently attended a meeting with a four star USAF general; and him and his staff all had iPads?. I did and they did.

This Grl's Army...