Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bwinski View Post

Wrong again buckwheat.... .

Wow! Banned by tomorrow I hope!
  • Reply 142 of 146
    brucepbrucep Posts: 2,823member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

1) AT&T?s requires the contract for new iPhones. I don?t think they sell them at the unsubsidized price.

2) The OP is foolishly mixing a SIM locked device and contract lock in. He doesn?t understand that the word lock can be used in several ways.

3) He fails to understand there are countries that have contracts that lock you in for a set duration (as AT&T was trying to due with the iPhone 4 with the early contract release for previous iPhone users. They can do this with or without the phone being locked to the carrier.

4) You can use an unlocked/locked phone on AT&T with/without a contract which invalidates the mindless ramblings of the OP.

you can buy an iphone for full price from any apple store

except i think cash is a no no

and only one at a time

the after market for apple iphones of any gen is huge

peace
  • Reply 144 of 146
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jav1231 View Post

Verizon and AT&T have the highest data charges. Apple would be much smarter to go with Sprint. Sprint still has unlimited data plans and can easily keep owning an iPhone under a $100 a mth, something Verizon and AT&T really can't do.

My AT&T iphone is under $100 a month. Only by a couple bucks, but it is under.
  • Reply 145 of 146
    nvidia2008nvidia2008 Posts: 9,262member
    Unsubscribing from this thread to focus on the new influx of threads, posts, flames, and other madness to come in several hours time. See y'all on the flip side of the announcement! Have a good VZ event!
  • Reply 146 of 146
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by solipsism View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

Watch AAPL jump tomorrow.

How about Monday, with a shorting in the afternoon and then a really big jump on Tuesday?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by john galt View Post

VZ iPhone must be Apple's worst kept secret since 1998. Don't be surprised if AAPL falls initially.

Told you