Pranksters affix Windows logo to upcoming Hamburg Apple Store

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 103
    You are missing the obvious here. This was most certainly done by one of Apple's ad agencies. Here are the tell tale signs: 1) The end of the video states that the "World's biggest Apple store will be open soon"; 2) The windows logo is not formed correctly; 3) Apple has not launched an investigation to sue the pants off these guys.
  • Reply 102 of 103
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MackyMoto View Post

1) The end of the video states that the "World's biggest Apple store will be open soon"

So?

Quote:

2) The windows logo is not formed correctly

Apple wouldn't do something so embarrassingly stupid. They always have the Windows logo correct in every instance of its use.

Quote:

3) Apple has not launched an investigation to sue the pants off these guys.

To do what? You can't randomly sue people for no reason.
  • Reply 103 of 103
    emacs72emacs72 Posts: 356member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by fecklesstechguy View Post

my Macs since OSX have run much more smoothly in all respects than my Windows machines, without of course my intervention.

Mac OS X was introduced to the masses at around the same time Microsoft 2000 was available. both OS ran rather smoothly.

Quote:

And to provide a counter personal anecdote to your experience, my neighbor loves her Sony laptop. She buys a new one about every 18 months or so (at around $3000 per machine) because "it just stops working"

there are far too many variables at play to use this anecdote as a strike against Windows.