14567810»

Comments

• Reply 181 of 182
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

1.6 was just Donut lol.

Ha, you caught that
  • Reply 182 of 182

My original finally stopped functioning, so i decided to get a brand new 6600mah battery. I tried to search on the internet and located Sony sold its battery for greater than $200.00. Then i changed my thoughts and ordered a VGP-BPL2 replacement battery from an internet website. The battery was delivered to me swiftly. Given that its an extended 6600mah battery, it appears a little bigger than the original 4400mah one. Anyway, it did fit my Sony VGN-S460 laptop.

Android Media Players 

Soon after getting the , i charged it in my laptop overnight. My laptop showed it was 100% charged when I booted up beneath AC power with the battery installed. Even so, an issue occurred within a minute soon after booting up. My laptop got an error message saying the battery wasnt correctly inserted or wasnt a genuine Sony battery. Soon after that, the notebook went into hibernation and also the battery required to become removed. At that time, i was slightly regretted that i did not directly purchase from Sony, even Sonys Android TV Media Player price is various times greater. Ahead of i was prepared to throw in the towel, a practical sentence came in my thoughts: Have you tried to google just before you ask other folks? Then i tried to google this problem. To my surprise, a lot of other guys also skilled the same challenge with those replacement batteries for sony laptops. A clever particular person said the error message have to be from some Sony software program operating within the background. He looked in his Starup files, and discovered there are several files running from System Files/Sony/ He attempted eliminating a few suspects, and lastly located which program is causing the problem. Its referred to as ISBMgr.exe and is in Program Files/Sony/ISB Utility/. Following removing that file from his startup, his new was working fine.

The truth is, the exe. file has nothing to do with operating technique (Windows XP or Vista); It truly is a file produced to disable the laptop when any not capable Battery is replaced with original . In other word, Sony desires you to buy their battery for $400 even though you may buy it on the internet for $50!! Here is the resolution:

Note: the ONLY reason of this file to be in your laptop is usually to disable laptop when you use diverse brand of battery as opposed to sony, so dont be scare to delete this file out of your laptop! Here is how: file place: C/program files/Sony/ISB Utility/ISBMgr.exe (in some laptop, it seems as ISBMgr, without exe. extension), go ahead correct click and endeavor to delete this file: ISBMgr.exe. For starters you need to be in administrator account to offer the permission to accomplish so. BUT, in most situations that dont perform either since the file is protected or hidden.
    android smart tv