Nokia launches first Windows Phones to take on Apple's iPhone 4S

15678911»

Comments

• Reply 201 of 211

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Again, putting your post into context for those who've just tuned in, this is a comment from a guy who refuses to believe that anyone on the planet could own an iPhone without having paid a telecom to get one.

And that's why he's all whiny and defensive around me.

I said absolutely nothing about the software. It would be a hardware lawsuit.

Never said they were. Never implied they were. Don't make crap up.

+ =

Microsoft is. Absolutely.

And Microsoft is doing a VERY good job of it; you're absolutely right.

How does the Nokia Lumia 900 look ANYWHERE similar to that of those two Apple products? The color is similar but it is still different, in shape, features, AND most importantly, design.

• Reply 202 of 211
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member

So you brought back a seven month old thread to say something wrong that could have been said in the new thread that referenced it?

Okay. image

• Reply 203 of 211

Quote:

So you brought back a seven month old thread to say something wrong that could have been said in the new thread that referenced it?

Okay. image

I'm not yet familiar with these news threads that are considered old threads, I just replied to it, probably from the new thread I saw somewhere yesterday that referenced this post, I dunno. My bad dude, but yeah. I was referring to the design of the Lumia 900 to those two Apple products, in my opinion they are not even close in resemblance. At all.

• Reply 204 of 211

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndroidUser View Post

…in my opinion they are not even close in resemblance. At all.

All right, think what you will.

• Reply 205 of 211

Quote:

All right, think what you will.

Really, how does those two products resemble a Lumia 900? A huge difference between the two right off the bat is the size and it's main functionality, those being a phone and purely a MP3 player. You can't be serious that Microsoft stole the "Tiles" from Apple, or am I missing something?

• Reply 206 of 211

Quote:

…am I missing something?

Yes, the fact that we're talking about neither software nor use cases.

• Reply 207 of 211

Quote:

Yes, the fact that we're talking about neither software nor use cases.

There is nothing really to talk about, they are two different products, like it or not.

• Reply 208 of 211

Quote:

There is nothing really to talk about, they are two different products, like it or not.

Yes, and you've missed the design similarities between them.

• Reply 209 of 211

Quote:

Yes, and you've missed the design similarities between them.

Yeah, I "missed" a lot of the "design similarities" right? The only thing (besides the color and maybe material of the phone) that even comes close to those Apple iPods are the shape of the phone on top and bottom. Other than that, I don't see the white wheel navigation on the iPod Nano on the Lumia phone, there is not even a clip on the phone like the small Nano player.. anything else? If Nokia really "copied" the look and feel of these two products, how come they didn't sue Nokia for "stealing" the design of their products? I don't think Apple wants to even mess with Nokia anymore because they know they're just going to lose again..

nokia-lumia-900-lumia-900-tops.jpgapple-ipod-nano_6.jpg

• Reply 210 of 211

Quote:

The only thing (besides the color and maybe material of the phone) that even comes close to those Apple iPods are the shape of the phone on top and bottom. 

You're just taking the mickey out now.

Quote:

Other than that, I don't see the white wheel navigation on the iPod Nano on the Lumia phone,

I love that you post a picture of the iPod nano, you know, the one that doesn't include this, and then you say this. It's hilariously nonsensical.

• Reply 211 of 211

Quote:

You're just taking the mickey out now.

I love that you post a picture of the iPod nano, you know, the one that doesn't include this, and then you say this. It's hilariously nonsensical.

I don't need to post another picture of the front side of those Apple products because it's already quoted by YOU above, why should I do that to reference what I'm pointing out? Kinda like, wasting time don't you think?