Apple sues Samsung over patented iPad, iPhone case designs

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 91
    hjbhjb Posts: 278member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by GTR View Post

Actually, I've been following it just one day before yourself and you have neither responded to any of the points made by myself or other members, nor provided any evidence of any of your claims.

You are, as they say, full of shit.

What? No you have no point, that why I may have not responded.

Just present any sources that Samsung designed, marketed or even certified smartcase ripoff. Sure Samsung may want to know that too.
  • Reply 82 of 91
    gtrgtr Posts: 3,231member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hjb View Post

What? No you have no point, that why I may have not responded.

Just present any sources that Samsung designed, marketed or even certified smartcase ripoff. Sure Samsung may want to know that too.

Blah, blah, blah! You're pathetic. You don't respond because you can't.

What more could we expect from somebody who hangs out on the forums of a product that they hate. You don't impress me at all.

Go take your little copycat phones, with their copycat operating systems and go find something meaningful to contribute your life to.

Then copy it.
  • Reply 83 of 91
    Quote:

Blah, blah, blah! You're pathetic. You don't respond because you can't.

What more could we expect from somebody who hangs out on the forums of a product that they hate. You don't impress me at all.

Go take your little copycat phones, with their copycat operating systems and go find something meaningful to contribute your life to.

Then copy it.

Don't get me wrong. I respond when I need to. In the forum you are referring, I intended to express my experience with our recently purchased Samsung Android phones. I may have crossed line there in your eyes. I did that because some of us here were rubbishing Samsung and Android all together. Based on my experience, they are really good.

Back to the topic. Could you post any link that tells Samsung designed, manufactured, marketed or even certified that smartcase ripoff?
  • Reply 84 of 91
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hjb View Post

Don't get me wrong. I respond when I need to. In the forum you are referring, I intended to express my experience with our recently purchased Samsung Android phones. I may have crossed line there in your eyes. I did that because some of us here were rubbishing Samsung and Android all together. Based on my experience, they are really good.

Back to the topic. Could you post any link that tells Samsung designed, manufactured, marketed or even certified that smartcase ripoff?

Back to the topic?

Dude, we'll get back to the topic once you stop being so boring and actually respond to a few of the questions that have been directed at you.

Until then, any interaction with you would just be a waste of time.
  • Reply 85 of 91
    Quote:

Back to the topic?

Dude, we'll get back to the topic once you stop being so boring and actually respond to a few of the questions that have been directed at you.

Until then, any interaction with you would just be a waste of time.

I see that you don't have any.
  • Reply 86 of 91
    Quote:

ROFL

Do a little research before you stick your chin out, Samsung Troll:

"Samsung is marketing a Smart Cover knock-off for its Galaxy Tab tablet. The product was adorned with the “Designed for Samsung Mobile” certification and was carried in Samsung’s branded stores in South Korea. Youngbo Engineering owns Anymode, the company behind these cases, which is headed by Sang-yong Kim. He is the nephew of the Samsung’s chairperson Kun-Hee Lee."

Suck it, baby, and move onto the next post for your trolling duties!

How does this^^^

invalidate this

Quote:

So is no one going to touch the fact that the case in question isn't made by Samsung?

They featured it....retardedly...but they didn't make it.

• Reply 87 of 91
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

How does this^^^

invalidate this

LOL

It's already been invalidated.

See earlier post.

Next!
  • Reply 88 of 91
    Quote:

LOL

It's already been invalidated.

See earlier post.

Next!

Simple yes or no question: did Samsung make the case in question?
  • Reply 89 of 91
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz View Post

Simple yes or no question: did Samsung make the case in question?

Simple answer (obviously required for yourself)

Yes.

Three words for you:

Certified.

By.

Samsung.

In other words, we saw it, we liked it, we certified it for production...although this time we'll run it through our nephew, and see if he gets away with it.
  • Reply 90 of 91
    Quote:

Three words for you:

Certified.

By.

Samsung.

In other words, we saw it, we liked it, we certified it for production?

Mmm? I don't accept that answer. It avoids his actual question.

Quote:

although this time we'll run it through our nephew, and see if he gets away with it.

Though if THIS is true (do you have proof of it?), you're absolutely in the right and they need dealt with.