Analyst: Apple can 'relax,' as Google Nexus 7 is 'just another' Android tablet

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 106

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Do I… even need to say it at this point?

Yeah yeah, I get it. Thought contrary to the dictated ideology will not be tolerated.

That's a pretty bad reputation you give Apple users fyi.

• Reply 102 of 106
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    wombats86 wrote: »
    Yeah yeah, I get it. Thought contrary to the dictated ideology will not be tolerated.

No, no, the demeaning "fanboy" nonsense.

Funny that you'd jump to the "one will, one cause, one resolve" bit lickety split, isn't it?
  • Reply 103 of 106

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

No, no, the demeaning "fanboy" nonsense.

Funny that you'd jump to the "one will, one cause, one resolve" bit lickety split, isn't it?

How is that nonsense? They display the exact same behavior as the Android Fanboys. They dismiss out of hand a competiting product without any effort to educate themselves on it. They completely fail to understand the core business model and fail to understand the underlying logic how the product work together.

Their basic arguments are nothing more than "I hate Apple/Android, therefore it sucks and I will not listen to anything that is contrary to such an opinion."

More than a few users have shown a disturbingly large lack of any effort or knowledge in discussing Android as a whole.

Fanboys are essentially ignorant and arrogant at the same time.

And yes, I get it. Any deviation from the ideology posted on the door will not be tolerated.

• Reply 104 of 106
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    wombats86 wrote: »
    They dismiss out of hand a competiting product without any effort to educate themselves on it.

There're only a scant few people here that do this. The most vehement is actually away currently, so. :lol:
    And yes, I get it. Any deviation from the ideology posted on the door will not be tolerated.

*cough*
  • Reply 105 of 106

I question your operating definition of "scant." Looks like one out of three obvious Apple Only users follow the Fanboy mantra. Which is about par for the course with Android users. 

Seriously, can't we all just get along and hate on Microsoft?

I see your coughing and raise you the fact that my posts are on moderation.

• Reply 106 of 106
    jkichlinejkichline Posts: 1,369member
    Yeah but half of Android's apps are Hello World projects for community college computer courses...