Inside Apple's new vector-based Maps in iOS 6

14567810»

Comments

• Reply 181 of 184

Quote:

Originally Posted by imbrucewayne View Post

Well said. What better source of data than over excited fans trying out SIRI every time they can. I know I have. I kept borrowing my friend's iPhone 4S just to try SIRI. haha. Hopefully by September, it will all change and be a better product overall. Though I would still like to see Google catch up to it. That way both sides can scream at their phones. ^_^

I agree with you, that it would be great to improve these features through use. However, Google Now has certain caught up to Siri in many respects. You are free to scream at any phone you like now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

HEY, GUESS WHAT. THEY'RE NOWHERE NEAR THE PUBLIC RIGHT NOW.

????

Maybe screaming can get through to these fools. We've tried everything else.

These are really mature words, coming from a moderator. Next thing you know, moderators will be removing posts that disagree with their point of view.

• Reply 182 of 184

Originally Posted by hnlperbt View Post

These are really mature words, coming from a moderator. 

Pretty big talk from someone hiding behind a disposable e-mail account like so many of the multi-account trolls we have here. image

Thanks for giving me another site to add to our list of e-mail services that we'll be banning.

Next thing you know, moderators will be removing posts that disagree with their point of view.

Note, however, that, in all seriousness, I promise you and all other members of the forum that this will never happen. At least with me.

• Reply 183 of 184

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Pretty big talk from someone hiding behind a disposable e-mail account like so many of the multi-account trolls we have here. image

Thanks for giving me another site to add to our list of e-mail services that we'll be banning.

Note, however, that, in all seriousness, I promise you and all other members of the forum that this will never happen. At least with me.

Email accounts don't matter much right? I (and anyone else) could easily make a more legit gmail/outlook/yahoo account and use that instead, but I prefer keeping my main email account clean, which I think is reasonable. I assure you this is my only account and I have little interest in trolling. 

The last part is good to hear though.