Apple's website reveals iPhone 5 name, plus new iPod touch, nano & iTunes

1234568»

Comments

• Reply 141 of 144
    I believe that in the six months since, something has changed, and not for the better.
    So you posted that link to Phil saying they don't want to be predictable in response to me saying it was obvious after the fact because....?
    Also, if its not too much trouble could you not edit when you quote me? I would prefer for my statements to be read in context.
  • Reply 142 of 144

Originally Posted by Doctor David View Post

So you posted that link to Phil saying they don't want to be predictable in response to me saying it was obvious after the fact because....?

Because it isn't obvious after the fact, and it wasn't obvious before the fact.

Also, if its not too much trouble could you not edit when you quote me? I would prefer for my statements to be read in context.

I trim for context's sake and split for clarity's sake. I've had to correct enough times when I don't split that I do it by reflex now. 

• Reply 143 of 144
    Because it isn't obvious after the fact, and it wasn't obvious before the fact.

I trim for context's sake and split for clarity's sake. I've had to correct enough times when I don't split that I do it by reflex now. 
    I do think its obvious after the fact. we'll have to agree to disagree since its subjective. I never said it was obvious before the fact, thats pretty clearly a red herring.
    Could you just not edit my posts? If youre going to quote me i prefer my statements be in the context I put them, since they are my statements. I see the benefit of splitting posts since it allows a person to respond to something specific in a clear manner.
  • Reply 144 of 144

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

… What possible purpose could revealing this an hour early have served?

attention for example! i'm not saying it was a good move