Editorial: iOS 7 shows how Apple is leading mobile computing

1101112131416»

Comments

• Reply 301 of 312
    Yea I am glad Apple is still putting up a fight for the late Steve Jobs who never got to destroy Android but defiantly tried through many attempts. I wish they would just base iOS off android and call it a day cause the advantages of android are unique to the developer's imagination. I have a feeling that iOS 7 us going to cause confusion among the iPhone consumers who are mostly people who are either teenagers when getting their first smart phone and develop laziness with what they expect from a phone or the I am already to busy just give me simple or the elderly. With my Galaxy S4 I can change the User interface to a basic easily understood design, use touchwiz, install a home screen replacement(launcher) or even use a custom Rom. Maybe I'm an Android fan cause I like options.
  • Reply 302 of 312
    Yea I am glad Apple is still putting up a fight for the late Steve Jobs who never got to destroy Android but defiantly tried through many attempts. I wish they would just base iOS off android and call it a day cause the advantages of android are unique to the developer's imagination. I have a feeling that iOS 7 us going to cause confusion among the iPhone consumers who are mostly people who are either teenagers when getting their first smart phone and develop laziness with what they expect from a phone or the I am already to busy just give me simple or the elderly. With my Galaxy S4 I can change the User interface to a basic easily understood design, use touchwiz, install a home screen replacement(launcher) or even use a custom Rom. Maybe I'm an Android fan cause I like options.
  • Reply 303 of 312
  • Reply 304 of 312
  • Reply 305 of 312
    dasanman69dasanman69 Posts: 13,002member
    'Course I've used it. T9. Fast. That's a riot.

For messages it is absolutely fast.
  • Reply 306 of 312
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    For messages it is absolutely fast.

Right: what in the name of silicon is wrong with you? You post for the sole purpose of contradicting mine. You're wrong every single time. Do you think you still deserve to post here after that?
  • Reply 307 of 312
    Right: what in the name of silicon is wrong with you? You post for the sole purpose of contradicting mine. You're wrong every single time. Do you think you still deserve to post here after that?

You are the king of contradicting and I'm speaking from experience. For short messages T9 is absolutely faster than a full keyboard, unless it's Swype.
  • Reply 308 of 312
    [quote name="dasanman69" url="/t/158198/editorial-ios-7-shows-how-apple-is-leading-mobile-computing/280#post_2362085"]
    You are the king of contradicting...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the lies and completely irrelevant topic. When you have any actual fact, you'll post that instead of attacks.

[QUOTE]...and I'm speaking from experience.[/QUOTE]

Your anecdotal evidence is just as admissible as mine: either fully or not at all.
  • Reply 309 of 312
    Thanks for the lies and completely irrelevant topic. When you have any actual fact, you'll post that instead of attacks.

Just read most of your posts for 'actual facts', you constantly contradict and attack people and to think that I actually defended you in the thread that was solely about you and your abusive behavior.
  • Reply 310 of 312
    dasanman69 wrote: »
    Just read most of your posts for 'actual facts', you constantly contradict and attack people and to think that I actually defended you in the thread that was solely about you and your abusive behavior.

So is Lightning USB, then? :p

QWERTY's faster than T9.
  • Reply 311 of 312
    So is Lightning USB, then? :p

QWERTY's faster than T9.

On one end yes and for anything longer than a short message qwerty is not necessarily faster but way better.