iPhone 5c catches fire in student's pocket, causes second-degree burns [u]

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 105
    Originally Posted by sophietiki View Post

My iPhone 5s, after getting it, crashed to black screen the random

Code showed up. Started to smoke & crackle then started fire. I recorded the phone with my ipad after dropping it only couch. It wasn't plugged in charging. It had been on about an half hour. Boom this happens. Apple engineers, after five weeks, came to conclusion it was my fault???

I made the phone crash and show a panic code. So stop blaming the customer.

Yeah, we sure believe you.

• Reply 102 of 105
    My co-worker just told us her sister's iPhone5 caught on fire yesterday. she just got it one month ago. she could smell something burning and got to it before anything else caught on fire. she took it to the apple store and they her a new phone. she will be posting this soon as well.
  • Reply 103 of 105
    tallest skiltallest skil Posts: 43,388member
    Originally Posted by Raevan5850 View Post

My co-worker just told us her sister's iPhone5 caught on fire yesterday. she just got it one month ago. she could smell something burning and got to it before anything else caught on fire. she took it to the apple store and they her a new phone. she will be posting this soon as well.

Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Yeah, we sure believe you.

• Reply 104 of 105
    jfc1138jfc1138 Posts: 3,090member

"they her a new phone"

Apple is nice that way.

• Reply 105 of 105
    raevan5850 wrote: »

How do you 'her' a new phone? Sounds like some kind of labour ritual.