Samsung parodies Apple's iPad Air 'Pencil' ad with new Galaxy Tab Pro spot

15678911»

Comments

• Reply 201 of 205
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Facts as seen through the eyes of a dodgy judge, paid off for his efforts of distorting the truth and his "old boy" mates who blindly support their own because, well because that's just how it is.

Gotta keep up the pretence that justice is not a saleable commodity.

What evidence would convince you if 4 different senior judges won't? It sounds like you're just putting your fingers in your ears. I'll provide any reasonable evidence you ask for but you can't act as if you're right because you can call people corrupt.

• Reply 202 of 205
    hill60hill60 Posts: 6,992member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsTheInternet View Post

What evidence would convince you if 4 different senior judges won't? It sounds like you're just putting your fingers in your ears. I'll provide any reasonable evidence you ask for but you can't act as if you're right because you can call people corrupt.

Gotta kowtow to your betters, huh, doff your cap and be thankful?

Maybe Apple should have offered more cash to the judge, err future consultant and things would have played out differently.

• Reply 203 of 205
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Gotta kowtow to your betters, huh, doff your cap and be thankful?

I'm a successful independent contractor, believe me when I say I don't have to be thankful to any betters. I simply respect the judicial branch of Government. They do an impossibly hard job and face criticism from all sides.

This all doesn't change the facts, just because you can accuse 1, 4, 7 or 20 judges of being corrupt doesn't mean they are. It's just a way to act like their words have no validity, which they clearly do as Apple obeyed them.

• Reply 204 of 205
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! It's thinner and made of plastic has a weaker processed and is 4 months newer then the iPad air and the iPad mini is thinner and lighter than the galaxy tab