Samsung offers to buy BlackBerry for $7.5 billion - report [ux2: denied]

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 86
    rogifan wrote: »
    Like the $3B Apple spent on Beats? I'd rather have Blackberry patents (and possibly QNX) than Beats headphones.
    Beats makes more money selling headphones than Blackberry makes selling smartphones. Just saying.
  • Reply 82 of 86

Well, that was a quality rumour. Perhaps this source should be ignored from now on? The fiction is so bad that it almost warrants the deletion of the article o.0

• Reply 83 of 86
    calicali Posts: 3,494member
    rob53 wrote: »
    I gave up because the SEC isn't going to do anything about any of these supposed news bureaus or analysts spouting BS and not having to stand behind what they said. This is a case where the SEC should invalidate all BB transactions and see who sold right before BB came out saying it was bogus. There's your manipulator.

pistis wrote: »

I sold $11 calls and $12 feb calls.....
  • Reply 84 of 86
    jfc1138jfc1138 Posts: 3,090member
    Quote:

Originally Posted by island hermit View Post

Hey... if Tim Horton's can be bought by Burger King then BB can be bought by Samsung.

Except through the tax inversion strategy isn't Burger King  effectively relocating to Canada?

• Reply 85 of 86
    Incidentally, Target Corp. announced this morning they are shutting down all Canadian Target stores.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/business/target-to-close-all-133-canadian-stores-gets-ccaa-protection-1.2901618