12345679»

Comments

• Reply 161 of 167
    jumpcutterjumpcutter Posts: 100member
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sdbryan View Post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jumpcutter View Post

I get really annoyed with short curt answers like this one. How in the world do you know this percentage of profit? Or are you talking out of your _ _ _.  These statements should not bother me but you Apple zealots really get under my skin with these off the cuff stupid statements. If it is true, stay in the discussion and prove your point.

Apple is a publicly traded company. By law they have to disclose their financials accurately or someone goes to jail. If you are so curious about the specific number (80%) you shouldn't have a hard time finding it with google yourself. In any case it follows quite easily from the fact that iOS devices are on a much larger scale than OS X devices. Why do you find the statement stupid?

I do not have a hard time finding these figures. In fact I am excited that this number may be close to the actual number. The statement itself was not stupid but how I perceived this one seemingly undocumented line by sog35...80% of the profits come from iOS was. It appeared to me that it was one of those curt side comments which tend to rile me up. I guess I got a bit excited. Why are you involved in this conversation...  I was not talking about you.

• Reply 162 of 167
    deepen03deepen03 Posts: 101member

if the MD101 Macbook doesn't get the AX at this event, it will be a fail. (jk, these events are always great, I really just want that thing gone)

• Reply 163 of 167
    macharry demacharry de Posts: 126member
    Squares Circles = APPs

Squares = iPhone/iPad iOS
    Circles = Apple Watch

not more not less.
  • Reply 164 of 167
    inklinginkling Posts: 772member
    Here's hoping one "epicenter of change" in both OSs will be a much improved spell-checker, particularly the look up for misspelled words and the handling of hyphenated words.

Not, the greatest of spellers, I waste a lot of time thanks to that flawed spell checker. I often have to resort to a Google search to find out the correct spelling or correct hyphenation of a word.
  • Reply 165 of 167

mac pro here we go!

• Reply 166 of 167
    frizzyfrizzy Posts: 4member
    The logo is simple... Circles for watch apps like they currently shown on the app store screenshots and diamond shapes will be for apps that also support the new ATV :)