Everything you need to know before preordering Apple's iPhone 6s tonight

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 85

Looks like Apple Website has a way to reserve the phone under Apple iPhone Upgrade program -

http://www.apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program

I guess I will take back what I said earlier about the Apple e-commerce site. Good improvements. I guess they should have communicated it little bit sooner.

• Reply 82 of 85
    radster360 wrote: »
    Looks like Apple Website has a way to reserve the phone under Apple iPhone Upgrade program -

http://www.apple.com/shop/iphone/iphone-upgrade-program

I guess I will take back what I said earlier about the Apple e-commerce site. Good improvements. I guess they should have communicated it little bit sooner.

Thx for that!

I now have an ATT - financed order and an Apple Upgrade (less money, more flexible, includes AppleCare+) for the same phone -- both available 9/25.
  • Reply 83 of 85

Based on what we know now, go to the preorder page, select your phone and carrier if your near an Apple Store and if you want the 26th, setup your reservation for that day now, however your color and size choices maybe limited now since its 13x hours later at this post, though that will probably change from day to day, but if your into Rose-Gold, chances are your out of luck till mid-October or later..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

Mmm ...

I woke up (I think it is my iPhone subconscious) -- so I thought I'd see how it is going (I don't plan on ordering until the 26th).

Well, in the SF East Bay Area, the Apple store is not up -- and I don't want to awaken my daughter (We have an ATT Family Plan under her account).

So how fast/smooth was the order process?

• Reply 84 of 85
    sog35 wrote: »
    brucemc wrote: »

I haven't seen much forum activity discussing how this holiday season is going to see poor old Sammy - and anyone else in the higher end Android phone business - crying the blues.  Is this the thread to start it on?  Apple is going into last bit of its Q4, and its Q1 (holiday) with the absolute strongest iPhone lineup ever by far.  The 6s/6s+ have enough great features on their own to command the premium above the 6/6+, to draw upgraders from last years purchases, and of course to bring in those Android switchers (all aided by a new switcher app - love it).  The iPhone 6

Bringing back the iPhone6/6+ for $100 less instead of selling a plastic 6C will be the death blow for Samsung.  It tells me that Apple is willing to sacrifice some profits to move more units.

Didn't you say Apple would never do that, and it would be dumb if they did?