Dear Groverat

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 114
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

As a matter of fact Iran has noticed it and they're not too happy about it.

About six months ago an Iranian friend of my family's response to the Bush push for war was "You don't think they're moving that many troops over there just to take Iraq, do you?"

Meh! Taking Iran will be a cakewalk! Their government will fall like a house of cards.

Oh. Wait.
  • Reply 102 of 114
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    (Oops)
  • Reply 103 of 114
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

I didn't see it, because I was a young one at the time and certainly not hip to geo-politics. But Osama bin Laden was certainly VERY well known, especially in the intelligence community. Plenty of people knew him. As I've said before, even mainstream cartoons were joking about him.

Not that anything you said is wrong. You just apparently have no idea what I'm talking about. I mentioned Bosnia for a reason.

Anyway, of course Bin Laden was well known in the intelligence community. At one point, he was one of their own! Thanks for pointing out the obvious, groverat.
  • Reply 104 of 114
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    "Iran must stop seeking weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them.

It is time the entire international community insisted that Iran end its support for terrorism."

Colin Powell, today.
  • Reply 105 of 114
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Maybe this is the plan. I wouldn't put it past them. However I can't see them doing this without some consequences.