Two income trap - Is two better than one?

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 94
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

It's all coming together now. Trumptman is just a self-righteous slumlord. Is there any other kind?

Repeated one liner insults.. well as they say, birds of a feather.

Nick
  • Reply 82 of 94
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Your claim at expertise about minority relations while living in a McMansion going to a private college shows the height of white privilege yet you claim to know not only what poorer people go through, but even poor minority people on the west coast who are immigrants.

How do you know Shawn? Because you read it in a book?

See I can find the reports that justify what I SEE daily.

Watch out shawn. You aren't as down with them mexicans as mr. slumlord here. He's just got us all beat.

Remember the cardinal rule of being trumptman: you can't be the most downest with the mexicans by even being one. Nope. The only way is to be a slumlord. You win, mr. so cal slumlord.

BTW: I'm racist against americans. Americans are the worst race ever. Well, them and Australians.
  • Reply 83 of 94
    Quote:

Repeated one liner insults..

What, you mean like calling someone a racist over and over?

What is with you creating these threads and then babysitting them waiting for folks to come in for you to attack?

And since when did AppleOutsider change it's name to "Trumptman's Views on Finance and/or Marriage?" Is it really necessary for you to start three threads a week on these subjects?
  • Reply 84 of 94
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

The children at our school have been identified as coming from more than 32 different countries.

Woo hoo! I win!

Let's see...

The United States, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, England, France, The Netherlands, Brussels, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Tunisia, Senegal, Mali, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia (Bali & Jakarta), Malaysia, India, Nepal, Thailand, China, Hong Kong (British Ruled), Taiwan, and South Korea. I've been to the Vatican City too, but that doesn't really count.

I think that's it.
  • Reply 85 of 94
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Woo hoo! I win!

Let's see...

The United States, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, England, France, The Netherlands, Brussels, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Tunisia, Senegal, Mali, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia (Bali & Jakarta), Malaysia, India, Nepal, Thailand, China, Hong Kong (British Ruled), Taiwan, and South Korea. I've been to the Vatican City too, but that doesn't really count.

I think that's it.

but you've put all that international intrigue behind you, haven't you?

i mean you no longer have your license to kill.

just your license to ill.....
  • Reply 86 of 94
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

but you've put all that international intrigue behind you, haven't you?

i mean you no longer have your license to kill.

just your license to ill.....

[cue the Beastie Boys...]
  • Reply 87 of 94
    Quote:

Woo hoo! I win!

Let's see...

I think that's it.

Remember, though, Slumlord has never actually been to his 32 different nations, he just teaches at a school that states its students come from 32 different countries.

Going by that criteria, I wonder from how many different countries the adults that I work and study with here at Northwestern come from (note: I'm not even going to go into my travels or family). Probably a bit more than 32, ya think?

So it looks like everybody but Slumlord wins "Who Wants to be an International?"

But don't let us stop you from prentending that teaching a kindergardener from bhutan teaches you more than actually living there, Slumlord.
  • Reply 88 of 94
    Quote:

Woo hoo! I win!

Let's see...

I think that's it.

Yes you did! However I do have to be an ass and point out that China still claims Taiwan and the U.S. hasn't recognized it as a country.

Where did you want the contraband illegal toilet paper delivered? I purchased it in California with my new drivers license I got with no background check.

It says my name is Shawn Patrick Joyce.

Nick
  • Reply 89 of 94
    Quote:

Originally posted by giant

Remember, though, Slumlord has never actually been to his 32 different nations, he just teaches at a school that states its students come from 32 different countries.

Going by that criteria, I wonder from how many different countries the adults that I work and study with here at Northwestern come from (note: I'm not even going to go into my travels or family). Probably a bit more than 32, ya think?

So it looks like everybody but Slumlord wins "Who Wants to be an International?"

But don't let us stop you from prentending that teaching a kindergardener from bhutan teaches you more than actually living there, Slumlord.

Look giant, just because I turned down your application to rent doesn't mean you have to take it so hard. Sure you credit score was 435 and you listed your employement as "troll" but I just couldn't rent to you.

That and of course the smell...the court judgements... well that and you scared the neighbors.

I'm still trying to figure out why you listed your girlfriend with my pet agreement though... hmmmmmm...

Nick
  • Reply 90 of 94
    is it patriotism or humor, the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings?
  • Reply 91 of 94
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:

is it patriotism or humor, the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings?

Wow.

Giaguara, Bunge, Jimmac, SDW, giant, pfflam, SKMDC, Harald and I all united!

It's dump on trumptman day!
  • Reply 92 of 94
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

Wow.

Giaguara, Bunge, Jimmac, SDW, giant, pfflam, SKMDC, Harald and I all united!

It's dump on trumptman day!

Of course and thanks for keeping the thread up at the top all day long!

Because now my thread, my topic, and my information is in people's face all day long!

Really, you guys are better than Fox News suing Franken. You've made me number one with a bullet in AppleOutsider.

You guys are great really, thanks.

Nick
  • Reply 93 of 94
    Quote:

Of course and thanks for keeping the thread up at the top all day long!

Because now my thread, my topic, and my information is in people's face all day long!

Really, you guys are better than Fox News suing Franken. You've made me number one with a bullet in AppleOutsider.

You guys are great really, thanks.

Nick

yes it's our fault you start inane threads.
  • Reply 94 of 94
    Quote:

yes it's our fault you start inane threads.

No but it is your fault you reply and keep the information you claim to hate at the top of the forum all day long.

Nick