one hundred posters with more than 1000 posts

Comments

• Reply 21 of 87
    I'm inching ever closer to that 1000 mark, and I only joined 3.5 months ago, I'm kickin butt. Right now I'm at 815, I'll hit 1000 in no time.
  • Reply 22 of 87
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Quote:

Originally posted by _ alliance _

damn, didnt make top 50... \

You only need 65 more posts... wait, make that 66

EDIT: correction, 68
  • Reply 23 of 87
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    So from a quick scan of Barto's lists (nicely done BTW, Barto... ) I'm going to hazard a guess that our beloved Aquafire is AI's most prolific poster...behind Brad of course.
  • Reply 24 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Barto

You only need 65 more posts... wait, make that 66

so you're my competition...
  • Reply 25 of 87
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

So from a quick scan of Barto's lists (nicely done BTW, Barto... ) I'm going to hazard a guess that our beloved Aquafire is AI's most prolific poster...behind Brad of course.

Yes, and thanks . There are three senior members averaging over 9 posts a day.

Brad

9.74 posts a day

Aquafire

9.25 posts a day

EmAn

9.20 posts a day

EDIT: Yeah, pensieve has more but he's not a senior member yet
  • Reply 26 of 87
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Leonis

Okay I am gonna spam more

I will never sink to such a level.
  • Reply 27 of 87
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    w00t made top 50! Would be higher if it included pre-blackout. After the blackout I lurked for months cuz I was too lazy to register. Man whatever happened to Junkyard Dawg. And Tigerwoods and Belle and Bodhi. I miss them. Anyone remember JD's entrance to AI? We thought he was a troll.
  • Reply 28 of 87
    Hell, my old username (torifile) is 22nd and I haven't posted with that name in 2 months. Combine this one and that one and I'd be over 3500 posts. Damn.
  • Reply 29 of 87
    Shoot! I've been here almost 2 years come January I believe, and I have yet to hit 700 posts! But, I come here every day and read it all! Guess I am more of the "lurker" type. I'll make the 1 thousand mark... Some day....
  • Reply 30 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Barto

Yes, and thanks . There are three members averaging over 9 posts a day.

Brad

9.74 posts a day

Aquafire

9.25 posts a day

EmAn

9.20 posts a day

You missed Pensive. He's at 9.49 a day.
  • Reply 31 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jeremiah Rich

Shoot! I've been here almost 2 years come January I believe, and I have yet to hit 700 posts! But, I come here every day and read it all! Guess I am more of the "lurker" type. I'll make the 1 thousand mark... Some day....

i think that makes you worse than the rest of us who post so often.
  • Reply 32 of 87
    Quote:

58 Wrong Robot

11-29-2001

Do I get respect now?
  • Reply 33 of 87
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    I lost around 1000 posts when we had a 'correction' sometime within the last year. I don't miss them.
  • Reply 34 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

Do I get respect now?

58th is nothing to be proud of. it might sound good to you, but keep in mind...you are the 57th loser.
  • Reply 35 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

And Tigerwoods

Tigerwoods is now Verbal Assassin
  • Reply 36 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by _ Empire _

58th is nothing to be proud of. it might sound good to you, but keep in mind...you are the 57th loser.

A forum dedicated to discussing the future of apple computer and being low on the top poster list makes you a loser?

• Reply 37 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

A forum dedicated to discussing the future of apple computer and being low on the top poster list makes you a loser?

exactly. loser.

and why the hell is my name "Empire" in that quote??
  • Reply 38 of 87
    Well, as the OLDEST PARTICIPATING MEMBER I'm surprised that I only came in at 72 on the Top 100 List...

Jeepers, I can't keep doing this "I'm the oldest member" thing...how did JRC do it for all that time? Somebody get him to come back, I was happy being the second oldest. Not as much pressure.....
  • Reply 39 of 87
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Woohoo! #101 to have 1000 posts!
  • Reply 40 of 87
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    i had i think like 400 posts in the alley .. anyway .. i'm ashamed of being in the top 40. we need a life.. (*goes to bed*)