one hundred posters with more than 1000 posts

Comments

• Reply 41 of 87
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Damn people, I take a 2-month sabbatical after having to babysit this clusterfuck of a board for so long and I'm still 5th? Lazy sonsabitches.
  • Reply 42 of 87
    mac+mac+ Posts: 580member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

i had i think like 400 posts in the alley .. anyway .. i'm ashamed of being in the top 40. we need a life.. (*goes to bed*)

yeah, where is the gateway to the alley btw? it was once so accessible ...
  • Reply 43 of 87
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    I am at #21

....and got beaten by Murbot and Defiant and Outsider \

Can't believe this....

I think I need to catch up
  • Reply 44 of 87
    daverdaver Posts: 496member
    More than fours years around here, and this is all I have to show for myself.

Damn, I need to post more.
  • Reply 45 of 87
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    ::pokes head in::

::looks around::

::leaves with a smirk::

8)
  • Reply 46 of 87
    ringoringo Posts: 329member
    I guess I'm too busy being out having a life and whatnot. Why must all those beautiful women keep me from my one true love?

Ok, fine fine... I'm actually just too busy stalking my ex-girlfriend.
  • Reply 47 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Leonis

I am at #21

....and got beaten by Murbot and Defiant and Outsider \

Can't believe this....

I think I need to catch up

Leonis, you'd have been beaten by me if I hadn't decided to stop torifile just short of 3000 posts, too.
  • Reply 48 of 87
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Saddam is in a jumpsuit, Aragorn returns on Wednesday and now, I hath broken the AI Top 20. Are the planets coming into alignment this week or something?
  • Reply 49 of 87
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pensieve

Leonis, you'd have been beaten by me if I hadn't decided to stop torifile just short of 3000 posts, too.

I still think you should go back, man. This place is like Cheers, where everybody knows your name.....

• Reply 50 of 87
    NORM!
  • Reply 51 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

I still think you should go back, man. This place is like Cheers, where everybody knows your name.....

but...who the hell's Paul?? and how'd he end up with 4000+ posts...???
  • Reply 52 of 87
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    8ght THOUSAND posts????

holy craparola...

jeeez... i aint even in zee top fiftee.

ah hell
  • Reply 53 of 87
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Run, run while you can. I lurked here for years and then I one day, I did it. I hit the reply button. I use to have a house, car, job, wife and children. But then I starting posting on Appleinsider.

Nick
  • Reply 54 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Run, run while you can. I lurked here for years and then I one day, I did it. I hit the reply button. I use to have a house, car, job, wife and children. But then I starting posting on Appleinsider.

Nick

i hear ya, man. i used to be a productive member of society (read: drug addict), then i found ai. now i can't help myself. hi everybody, i'm thuh F., and i have a posting problem. it feels good to say it aloud (i mean, type it). i became distant with my family, slowed down my drug intake, and basically lived around ai. and then, after a while, i realized how wrong it was, but i just couldn't stop. everyday i'd tell myself, "i'm not going to ai. if i go there, i know i'm going to post." i can't trust myself among all this apple and technology discussions. and i always end up giving in. i dont know if i can describe that feeling you get when your post count pushes over 1000 to you junior members. its like cool drag on a quality cigarette. on a good day its like heroin. i just know that when i break 2-large it'd be awesome. thanks for the intervention, ya'll. its helped me to hit that first step (admitting i have a problem). anybody want a hug? that damn 1 day at a time thing doesn't work. i mean, how are you supposed to avoid an online message board about apple and technology and politics (how the hell did politics ever get into ao)? [whispers to self]you can do it. just don't click on the Submit button. close the window. aah crap.[/whispering stops]
  • Reply 55 of 87
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    is www.appleainsideranonymous.org free?

hi, i'm gia .. and i post in appleinsider.. \
  • Reply 56 of 87
    Here's another one to keep up the pillow between me and the "second rate user" list.

Suck on it alliance, yes, suck on it.
  • Reply 57 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

Suck on it alliance, yes, suck on it.

why the hostility, foo?
  • Reply 58 of 87
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    times to go out
  • Reply 59 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by _ alliance _

why the hostility, foo?

now don't go making Mr. T mad...

< searches for classic AI Thread by Mr. T: "Who needs to be thrown"... oh no! gone! >
  • Reply 60 of 87
    sdw2001sdw2001 Posts: 18,016member
    Can't believe I'm in the top 50. Wow.