one hundred posters with more than 1000 posts

1235»

Comments

• Reply 81 of 87
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    No, I was wanting links to 'humorous, insightful or otherwise useful' Moogs posts. Anyways, I was just joking around. *sigh*
  • Reply 82 of 87
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

Links?

You rat-bastard... won't even let me get a self-deprecating joke in, without jagging my wire. I said it took me over 3000 posts, whaddya want from me buddy?!

• Reply 83 of 87
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

anyway. i saw belle a few months ago somewhere, so she was still around. she had her reasons to not be here so often.

Giaguara: What a relief to hear that Belle is still among us. I was secretely hoping that she simply had good reasons for breaking off contact with all of AI without a trace or explanation. She knows where we are and how to get in touch with us. I fully respect her choice to keep the ball in her court, so to speak.

Escher
  • Reply 84 of 87
    My guidness Mr Freak. A whole lifetime's worth o' Islesian fripperies and baubles unearthed by your maist admirable tenacity! I had nae idea that a' those threads were still extant. Me and my humble ramblings growing auld together!

You - like Mr McRescigno and Mr McMoogs are also cornucopiusly gracious in your kind comments.

Belle! Lots mare big, hearty, ginger tinted, caledonian kisses frae me tae you!
  • Reply 85 of 87
    Yuhuu ... only 961 more posts to go and I'm among those 100 over 1000 posts AIers ...
  • Reply 86 of 87
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    At which point they'll probably be talking about the 20 top posters with a post count of 5000+ !!

Keeping up with the Joneses is tough!
  • Reply 87 of 87
    Quote:

Originally posted by Panther

Yuhuu ... only 961 more posts to go and I'm among those 100 over 1000 posts AIers ...

961 is a lot of posts! You'll be surprised how the count seems to drop a lot (oh, wait...it does! Sometimes by 20 or 30 at a time.) It's always fun to come back to AI and see your post count 25 less than it was the day before. Well..this was #900 for me, 100 to go!