Do you have any idiosyncrasies?

12346»

Comments

• Reply 101 of 104
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

Hi Aqua - I had time this morning (Saturday) to take a quick look into Chinese astrology. Turns out my sign is the pig - "...possibly the most generous and honorable sign of the zodiac." I'm glad you inspired me to look into this; it's quite interesting.

About the horse it says they crave love and intimacy...but it (love) often leads them to feel trapped. I can totally understand that. That trapped feeling is why I don't want to get married again. Love is fine...but not feeling trapped.

My next purchase will definitely be a book on Chinese astrology. Thanks again for calling it to my attention.

Carol

how do you feel trapped, in what way? issues
  • Reply 102 of 104
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    I post on Appleinsider.

Nick
  • Reply 103 of 104
    Quote:

Originally posted by midwinter

3) I only take my shoes off for showers and sleep. If I am awake, I have them on.

Cheers

Scott

I am so just like that dude, spooky
  • Reply 104 of 104
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by burningwheel

how do you feel trapped, in what way? issues

Hi Burningwheel - Well, I like travel and getting to know interesting people. Those things make me very happy. If my ex were along, I wouldn't be able to talk to interesting males, because he would get jealous. (He was a Virgo.) So, the idea of 'belonging' to someone makes me enormously uncomfortable. I don't want to feel that for the rest of my life I can't meet and get to know anyone I want.

Also, I really do love feeling 'free' - free to do anything I want, anytime I want. I am so glad I live in an era of history when women can do just as much as men. I caught five minutes of 'Forsyte Saga' the other night, and the five minutes I saw was of an (1880's?) woman (married to a swine), who just found out her lover had been killed (murdered?). She had to go back to her abusive husband's house, because she had no place to go, no money of her own, no legal rights as a person. It was so depressing to feel her misery, as she realized her one chance for love and happiness had slipped forever from her grasp. Even now, I shiver thinking about such a plight.

So, I'm all for love, but not for being trapped. I LOVE love. It's such a wonderful thing; and I am a very loving person.

So, how does all this sound, then? Reasonable?